3: Helping Out

Zuko did so, but not because you said to, naturally. As he regained control of the ostrich horse, he felt your hands slip around his waist. Your slim fingers ran up and down his abs. Shivering once again with pleasure, Zuko had to will himself to have some control and not moan aloud. Nothing would have been more embarrassing.

You on the other hand, were having the time or your life. Prince Zuko was certainly a handsome teenager, and you felt yourself losing a bit of your own self control when he hopped back up on the ostrich horse. Then, you felt something brush up against your hand. Zuko grew so hot with embarrassment, you could literally see the heat radiating off of him.

"I-I'm sorry." He mumbled. He wanted to die. This was so embarrassing. Not only had he basically been taken hostage by this woman without a fight, but now he couldn't control his own body's reaction to her touching him.

You didn't mind at all actually. You had listened to your older brother's escapades with the other girls around the swamp, and figured that you were doing the right thing. Men like this, right? It might work to my advantage if he don't hate me... What should I do... What did my brother tell me he liked them girls to do to 'im... You thought hard and finally arrived at the answer.

Gently, you moved your hand down lower until it was laid on Prince Zuko's most royal parts.

"AHH!" He yelled as he accidentally flipped both of you off of the ostrich horse.

"Ouch!" Your forehead had hit a small rock and was now bleeding heavily, like head wounds tended to do.

"A-are you okay!?" Zuko shoved his hands in his crotch and turned away from you.

"I'm fine! But why?! Ouch! I thought you'd've liked it! My brother said that kinda stuff was nice for a lady to do!" You yelled back. You took a deep breath in and swirled your hand in a circle. Zuko watched as the blood returned to your head and a scab quickly formed. "Can we just get goin' again? I really wanna get to your daddy."

"I did like it!" Zuko yelled out, turning further from you. He hated to admit it, but if admitting it would give him another chance later, then it was worth it. "I-I um, I just have, it's just, you know. Still there. And it's not... comfortable."

"I can get rid of it." You said in a blasé manner.

"UH! I'm fine! You don't have to do that!" Zuko had taken you literally, assuming you were trying to continue where you left off. But he wasn't in the mindset for that. After all, you both had only just met, and no matter how attractive you were to him, it wouldn't be his best work. And he certainly wanted it to be.

"Oh stop, I meant with bending ya, chicken lizard." You rolled your eyes and flicked your wrist.

Zuko was first scared, and then relieved. Silently, he walked over to you.

"Maybe you should be in the front." Zuko suggested.

"Sure, whatever, let's git." You jumped back on the ostrich horse and waited for the seemingly easily embarrassed prince to join you.

After an hour, it was evident that having him pressed up against you, with his hands around your waist was not going to be any better than the reverse. You had to continuously assist him in ridding "the growing problem". Instead of riding in silence, you decided to talk to him.

"Have ya ever done 'it' before?"

Zuko nearly fell off of the ostrich horse for the third time, but you used your bending to keep him still. You weren't going to stop again.

"Wh-why do you ask? Yes. Maybe. It's not your business." He mumbled. He hadn't, although he had come close with Mai once before he had been banished. Mai... She definitely wouldn't like this.

"Just curious why you implied that I'd be physically helpin' ya out earlier. I ain't never done it, so it didn't cross ma mind. But I done helped my brother out with a similar problem every so."

"Oh... Well, we're almost to the last avatar spotting, so be quiet."

"You're lucky I just want to get to the fire nation. Otherwise I'd let Aang know you was comin'."

"Well don't."

"Well I won't."

"Stop. Talking."

"I will when you will."

And it went on like this for at least another twenty minutes.