61: Back at the River ~ Lemon

As his hands cupped your bottom, you pushed down his swimming shorts, revealing his member. It stood at attention as the water helped him lift you up until it prodded at your entrance, just begging to be let in.

"Is this what you want, YN?" Zuko asked for your consent as he kissed at the crook of your neck; the rest of the crew out of sight. "Do you want me inside of you?"

"Yes, Zu." You whispered, arching your neck backwards.

Gently, he pushed inside of you, earning a feminine moan from your lips.

"I love the way you make noises for me, YN, but I need you to keep quiet for now." He kissed your lips passionately as he lifted and lowered your body onto his own, letting the water do much of the work for him.

Wrapping your soft thighs around his hard abdomen, you relished the feeling of his erection sliding in and out of your hot, slippery core. Your moans melded into his mouth while Zuko's tongue glided against your own. The vibrations turned him on even more as his tempo began to steadily increase.

On the Fire Lord, every time I touch her, it's like the sun. Every piece of skin is on fire and my cock feels like it's being suffocated with pleasure. Zuko thought to himself.

And your insides were being bombarded with pleasure as well. With the much welcomed friction, it wasn't long until your fingertips were gripping into Zuko's long hair.

As he broke the kiss, he drew his lips close to your ear to speak to you.

"I can't help but want to cum inside of you. I want to make you feel good like you make me feel." He whispered as he kissed underneath your ear.

Your arms flopped over his shoulders as he suddenly thrust harder and harder into you. Biting down on your lips to prevent any noises that were too loud, you let out only strained noises as your walls clenched around him.

"I feel you around me, YN! You're so good! Tell me you love me!" His voice strained as his own member erupted inside of you.

"I love you! I love you so much!" You let out a strained call as you came to a finish and Zuko pulled you even closer, stroking your hair.

Zuko kissed at your face and continued touching your body lovingly as he slowly retracted his body from your own and set you down in the water.

"I could do this every second of every day." He whispered with a chuckle.

"I betcha could, Zu." You chuckled back, nuzzling his chest as you readjusted his pants to cover his body better.

"Could I?" He laughed a little more, still a bit high from the encounter.

"No! We got things ta do!" You laughed right back. "Which reminds me! I gotta show ya this! Ma bendin'! Look!"

Suddenly, you pulled up a stream of water and threw it in an arc over your head and right onto his head.

"If I wasn't so impressed," Zuko stood there, stunned. "I might have tackled you."