Chapter 1:

Refresh, refresh, refresh, come on they should have been sent out by now. Maybe it's my computer, I think I need a new one. "Mom I need a new laptop!" The sudden sound of footsteps come thumping from down the hall. "Why? What's wrong with yours" she ask leaning against my door frame. "It's not loading the email I have been waiting for. How am I supposed to know if I got the job?" "It's only 6pm Sierra, don't worry it will come."

I let out a deep long sigh as I hit refresh once more. What if it's my lights? I mean these Christmas lights are not very bright and this lamp sucks. Maybe they are disrupting my vision. "Mom I think I need to get my eyes checked" I shout. "Relax Sierra, you're fine" she shouts back. After about a minute I uncross my legs and begin pacing, unable to sit still any longer.

"Ping" I jump at the sound and just about five in my bed. My eyes scan the screen as I click on the new email, crossing my fingers praying it is what I have been waiting for. Those hopes shatter when I read the schools name scrolled across the top.

Seriously, I got my hopes up for that. I just roll my eyes and return my laptop back on my lap. My fingers slide across the mouse as I open and new window and start watching The Avengers.

I must have dosed off because the sound of knocking makes my eyes shoot open. "Wake up! You're going to be late" shouts mom. I just roll my eyes again and peek at the clock. There is still 15 minutes before the first bell even rings. I get up to start getting ready when I remember that I need to check my email.

There is a new piece of mail in my feed. Nervously I click on it but I'm too scared to look, so I cover my face with my hands. No Sierra you need to do this. Slowly I remove my hands from my face and start reading.

"Dear Sierra,
We are happy to announce that you have been selected as our winner of our photography contest. You will be the our newest addition in set as we film the newest addition to the Marvel universe. You will be working on the set of Spider-Man Homecoming. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

A sudden shriek erupts from my throat. I did it! "What's wrong" ask my mom as she sprints into my room, clearly out of breath. "I got the job mom! Look!" Casually she walks over to my bed and begins reading the email. "Oh honey I'm so happy for you." She then wraps me in a tight hug, making me feel like my back is breaking. I can't help but giggle as she leaves my room. I can't believe it, I got the job.

After getting ready I sprint out to my car and text my best friend, Jackie. She doesn't even bother to text me back, instead she calls and screams in my ear. "Girl we are going out to celebrate tonight" she says. "I'm down." She then screams again causing me to pull the phone away from my ear so I don't go deaf. "Oh my god, you get to work with Tom Holland!" "Who" I question. "Only the hottest man on earth."

I couldn't help but laugh at her, never heard of him. Besides he can't be that cute." Then the line goes dead silent. "Okay well while you finish your heart attack I'm going to park and go inside. Don't die!" I let out another small laugh as I end the call and grab my things. As I walk inside I can't help but think of how amazing all of this is going to be.