Chapter 2:

Lights flash all around while the music pounds so loud you can feel the vibrations through the floor. It feels to good to actually get out for once, especially since we are celebrating. Jackie and I are of course dancing together, that is until it gets really hot. "Hey come to the bathroom with me" she says. I shrug and follow her through the crowd of drunk girls and horny guys.

      "Did you see that sitting at the bar" she asks as she applies a new layer of mascara. "There are several guys sitting at the bar, pick one." "The one with brown hair that had small curls in it. He has muscles but not crazy bulging  muscles. He is also wearing a dark shirt with dark jeans."

      I pause from fixing my hair, "Damn do you have a file on him or something?" "I also noticed he had no wedding ring and didn't come in with a date." "Stalker much" I say with a laugh. "Besides he could be gay." "That is highly doubtful considering he has been watching you since he came in" she says as she glances at me in the mirror.

        "What's your point" I ask. "He is totally hot, you should do something about it before someone else does." "Someone like you" I say looking at her, "I do give you credit he is extremely attractive but I think I will be okay for tonight." "Whatever you say" she says with a giggle. "Come on I'm thirsty" I say as I grab her hand and pull her out.

     Eventually we are able to push through the crowd and make it to the bar. We end up finding seats next to the hot guy which made Jackie very happy.

       Then this man comes up and offers me a drink. I except graciously but as I'm about to take a sip a British voice speaks. "I wouldn't drink that if I were you." Both the man and I turn to the attractive male at the bar. "Why not" I ask. He turns and looks at me with the most amazing eyes I have ever seen. "This man put something in your drink that's why it's fizzing." I look closely at the drink and see a small capsule fizzing inside. I didn't even notice it before hand. 

    The man that gave me the drink gets angry and raises his fist to hit the guy. Quickly I get up and stand between them. Unfortunately the man pushes me away and punches the guy who saved me square in the jaw, making him stumble. "Oh my god" I shout as I help him. Once he gets his footing he almost hits the other guy, that is until I jump back between them. I place my hands softly on his toned chest.

     This seems to catch his attention and he calms down. It doesn't seem to stop the other guy though, out of the corner of my eye I see him raise his gist again. Suddenly I'm wrapped in a hug and being turned away as his gist collides with this mans ribs. He goes to swing again but one of the bouncers catches his arm. Then Jackie comes up with the manager explaining what happened.

     The other bouncer grabs the guy holding me and pulls him away. "Wait" I shout grabbing the mans hand. "He didn't do anything." "Is this true" asks the manager. "Yeah, he was protecting her. He was the one that told us about the roofie" says Jackie. The manager nods and the bouncer releases him then escorts the other man out.

     I turn to the other man to see if he was still there. Thankfully he was right behind me. "I umm wanted to thank you, you didn't need to do that but I'm glad you did." He smiles and says "I did need to do that because lord knows what would have happened to a pretty girl like you." A small smile appears on my face as I reach my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Sierra." "Tom" he says as he takes my hand.

     "Shall I buy you a drink" he ask as we sit. "As long as you don't roofie it." He lets out a fake gasp like I offended him. "I would never!" We both laugh as we drink and talk. I repeatedly thank him for saving me as the events of tonight play through my head. Then an idea pops into mind, I know exactly how to thank him. "What do you say we get out of here" I say as I run my fingers over his soft skin. Tom nods as he takes my hand in his. I let Jackie know I'm leaving and then we make our way to his car.