Chapter 6:

The day continues with me just following Emma around, taking the pictures she tells me too. Tom is off doing his actor thing as Harrison stands next to me and watches. "You're new to all of this aren't you." "Sorta yeah" I say as I watch Tom remove the Spider mask. I take a quick picture of him before he notices and walks over.

"Hey guy's, what are you up too?" "Sierra has never done this before" says Harrison while pointing at me. Tom gives a small eyebrow raise and looks my way. "First off I have done photography before, it's actually going to be my major in college. Second I know what I'm doing with a camera in my hands. The only thing I haven't done is been on a film set shooting photos of actors."

Both Harrison and Tom put there hands up in defense. They just look to one another and smirk. "What" I question looking at the two of them. "Nothing" they say together. "Okay?" "If you you're so good with a camera then why don't you prove it" says Tom.

"She's going to do just that", Emma's voice suddenly appears from behind me startling me. The boy chuckle as I clutch my heart in my hands. "Tom, you and Sierra are going to go take some pictures. I don't care where and I don't how as long as you have the suit on."

"Yes sir!" He says saluting her. "Shall we" he says with a cheery smile. I laugh, "lead the way." We get in his car and drive to a small part of the set in the city. Tom ends up leading me to a building with fire escapes down the side. "Alright boss, where do you want me?" I look around for a second and pounder my thoughts.

"Up there on that fire escape, I want you to carefully sit on the railing and swing your legs over the side." He simply nods and follows my directions. As he is climbing I hear him shout, "You know I have never taken orders from someone younger than me before. Normally I'm telling them what to do, sorta like how I did with you that night."

My eyes grow wide at the words that flowed from his lips "I thought you wanted to forget about that night." "Yeah, I'm trying too." My heart sunk a little for some reason. Eventually he makes it up the stairs totally winded. "I thought you were in shape." He just leans over the railing and looks at me, "Shut up."

I laugh a little as I adjust the settings on my camera. "Okay, now just look natural. Just be yourself." He leans back over the rail just slightly and smiles down at me before sitting. Before he even manages to swing his legs over I snap a photo.

Once Tom is safely seated I snap a few more. I'm one of them he listens to someone fighting with another, and looks their way. Concern plastering his face. In another he ends up getting a phone call so I snapped one then too. "Sierra these are amazing" he exclaims. "Hahaha thanks." "God I can't wait to see the shots we will take without the suit."

I can't help but smile at the thought. "Come one, lets go show Haz." Gently he grabs my hand and pulls me to the car. Once we get there Tom rushes over to Harrison. "Dude you have to look at these!" He carefully takes my camera and scrolls through the photos. "These are amazing" he says looking up at me. "That's what I said" Tom blurts out. For the rest of the day they talk about how great my photos are, all the while the butterflies in my stomach sore like eagles.