Chapter 4:

"We'll let you guys get to know each other" says Emma before she and Zendaya leave. It's a little to late for that, I think we know each other well enough. I don't hate seeing Tom, it's not like I'm going to avoid him it's just awkward. "Wow um I never thought I would see you again" says Tom. "Yeah sorry about this morning, I was going to be late for school." "Oh what university do you go to?" "I don't yet, I'm still in high school actually."

Suddenly he raises his eyebrows and his whole body tenses. "How old are you Sierra" he ask abruptly. "18" I say giving him a questionable look. Tom's jaw just falls to the ground while his eyes fill with anger and some sort of fear. "Oh my god you're 18! I bought you alcohol and we had sex" he whisper shouts.

I don't understand what he is freaking out over, it's not like I'm a minor and I did give consent. "Okay?" "No you don't get it! If word gets out of this it can ruin everything! I can't believe I was so stupid."

"Stupid how" I call into question. "Sierra I'm 21, not only did I sleep with you but I bought a minor alcohol. I can get in serious trouble with the law." He is now only inches away from me as my eyes widen realizing what happened. I sigh deeply, overcome by the sudden stress. He runs his hand angrily through his hair, slightly tugging at the ends out of frustration. He is so angry I can almost see fumes leaving his body.

       I don't know what to say or even think. What am I supposed to to do? "Can you promise me something"he asks innocently. I look up at him patiently waiting for him to finish what he is asking. "Can you forget all about last night, like it never even happened." Wow if that wasn't a punch in the gut then I don't know what is. I just remain silent for a moment, not sure what to say. I mean what am I supposed to say? "Sure" I sat with the taste of bile in my mouth.

        "Thank you so much" he says. "Yeah umm no problem I guess." I look down at my feet momentarily as a small part of my hopes break. I don't know why they do though, maybe they did because he actually genuinely seemed happy to see me. Maybe it's because Jackie made me think that he and I could be something. Guess not.

"Alright so since your are my personal photographer as well as for the film, you will be spending a lot of time on set so you will be staying in my trailer" he says as he gently grabs my arm and leads me towards the trailer. I could careless honestly, I just want to go home. We stop in front of this huge trailer with the name Tom Holland written across the door. Oh shit, he's a fucking actor!

He opens the door and walks in while I linger outside. God this day can't get any worse. I don't want to go in, it will just bring back all the memories from last night. It already sucks enough just having to look at him. Suddenly he pops out of his trailer and just looks at me. "You can come in you know." "Thanks but I think I'm just going to to head home."

"You don't have to go" he says as he steps out. "Yeah but I should since I have homework, you know since I'm a high school student and all." His mouth is pressed in a straight line when I turned around. "It was nice seeing you again Tom. I will see you in the morning, goodnight." "Goodnight Sierra." Then there was nothing except silence and the crunching of the gravel beneath my feet.