Chapter 3:

I woke to his gentle snoring and steady breathing. His shirt curly hair dangles just ever so slightly on his forehead. He looked like an angel as he slept but alas it was not meant to be. I bit my lip just looking at the exposed half of his body. Who knew god could create something so beautiful.

     My heart raced like a cheetah on cocaine when I thought of last night. Everything was so amazing, from the way he kissed me to the way he tugged my clothes off and gently placed me on the bed. I can still feel where his warm hands roamed my cold smooth skin. The heat from every kiss was still very evident too. We had something special that's for sure.

       I took one last look at him before slowly grabbing one of the blankets, wrapping it around myself as I search for my clothes. They were sort of thrown everywhere but it was still worth all of the fun. Eventually I find every single article of clothing I wore last night and managed to call a taxi in the process.

     With one last look I go to leave but I can't seem to resist his soft pink lips. They still taste like mint and alcohol from last night. Then I noticed that these deep purple bruises have formed on his jaw and ribs from the fight. With hesitation I leave his bedside, not leaving a single trace of my existence there, only the memories.

~Time skip~

       "So you really just left him? Just like that" questions Jackie as we walk down the hall. "Yep" I say bluntly, "it's not like we were going to end up together, it was just a one night fling."  She has been driving me crazy all morning with these questions. "You could of if you left a number for him to call you." I roll my eyes as I open my locker door and place my chemistry book inside. There is a sudden bang on the lockers making Jackie and I both jump.

      "Hello ladies, what are you guys talking about" asks Jace. "It's none of your damn business Jace" snaps Jackie. "Sounds like guy trouble, you know I'm pretty experienced in that department" he says with a creepy sly smile while looking at me. "There is no guy trouble or guy of any kind" I say looking between them, "thanks for trying though.

      I close my locker and start to walk away, until I feel someone watching me. Knowing it's Jace just makes me want to run and hide somewhere far away but I just walk swiftly instead.

Lunch eventually arrives and I'm stuck listening to Jackie go on and on about Tom. I try toning her out but it is getting to be too much. Suddenly there is a quick subject change. "So when do you start this new job" she ask. "After school, I have to drive over to the set and get the run down. You know like meet everyone."

Jackie nods her head and stuffs another fry in her mouth. "Are you excited" she ask again. I take a deep breath before answering, "I'm pretty nervous actually." She gives me a confused look and I continue. "It's just, I'm going to be around a bunch of famous people....it's a little intimidating honestly."

"Haha you got a point there." After that the bell rang dismissing us for class. Then I notice Jace sitting in the corner watching me. It sends shivers down my spine as I stand and head to class. While I'm walking down the hall I feel this big hand on my back, making me jump. I know it's Jace and I basically sprint away.

I run straight for my car, not bothering to stop for my class. He is such a creep, I try to be nice to him I really do but he just gives me a very uneasy feeling. Since I have nowhere else to go so I make the decision to drive to set.

The gravel crunches under my feet as I step out. I look around and watch all of the busy bustling people running around. Then I seem to get noticed by this tall blond. She swiftly approaches me, "Can I help you" she asks. "Umm I'm new film photographer, I'm Sierra." "Oh right this way" she says as she hastily walks to set. I have to jog just to keep up with the woman. "Okay so for today you are getting a tour, a schedule, and meeting the cast." All I can manage to do is just simply nod.

"I'm Emma by the way." "Nice to meet you" I say with a shaky voice. "Let's start with your tour." We walk around for what seems like hours but was really only a half hour. Once we reach the end of the tour Emma spots two people standing by the food table. "Come on, if you are going to be friends with anyone on this set, it should be these two."

She basically drags me along until we reach the table. "Guys I would like you both to meet Sierra. She is the new film photographer." I give a small smile and wave as the girl steps in front of me. "Hi I'm Zendaya, nice to meet you" she says as she sticks her hand out for me to shake. I firmly grasp her hand as she introduces the boy. "This is Tom" he appears from behind her, sending my heart racing. Our eyes lock on to one another, as we have already met. We play it off as if we were meeting for the first time. "Sierra, not only will you work on set but you will be Tom's personal photographer." Great just fucking great.