Chapter 1

"Thank you everybody, we love you so much and couldn't do what we do without you!" Ally yells happily as she exits the stage, the crowd still roaring.

"Wow." Lauren states simply, "Just... wow."

Dinah smirks at her friend, "This is the first time since I've known you that you are actually speechless." Dinah receives a playful slap on the wrist by Normani.

"Guys, that was the biggest crowd we have ever performed for." Normani rejoices, giddy with excitement.

"Girls, I love you all. I'm so happy we were able to do this." Ally smiles proudly at her closest friends.

"Girls," a man with an accent beckons them over to him, "that was spectacular. I am so glad I was here to see it."

"Uncle Simon!" The girls run over to him. "I didn't know you were planning on coming!" Dinah screams with joy.

"Did you really expect me to miss your last performance of your worldwide tour for your most successful album?" He retorts playfully, showing his compassion towards the girls that, before X Factor, they didn't realize he was capable if having towards anyone. "I would also like to verbally inform you of your schedule for the next three months." He continues before any of the girls could interrupt him, "Your families actually came to me with the idea and I will be funding it. For the next three months, you will go off the grid, just the four of you. You will be staying on a private island which contains a large house, pool, tennis courts, large beach, garden, and more. During this time, you will not have access to your phones or computers. iPods and digital cameras are allowed and there is one desktop computer where you will be staying allowing you to email your families, but that is the only outside communication you are to have other than with me whom you will contact if you run out of anything. This time is meant for you all to bond while being out of the public eye. Do not worry, there are multiple televisions hooked up to Netflix and that type of thing as well as an overabundant supply of dvd's and such. Your bags have already been packed and you will leave tonight after your party celebrating the end of the tour." He smiles.

The girls stand there in shock. Of course they want to get away a little bit, out of the public eye, but being away from their families, especially after having been away from them during the tour seemed like something they would prefer to refuse.

"Simon I-" Lauren begins, pausing briefly to get her thoughts together, "I really appreciate the offer but my preference, and I'm sure the other girls would support me in this, would be to spend time with family and other friends. I love the girls-"

"I love you too Lauren" Ally interrupts.

Lauren continued, "I love the girls but I need time with other people." The other girls nod.

"Girls, not only was this requested by your family, but it is also already paid for and it is mandatory. There will be no arguing over this matter." He pauses but begins to speak again, "The fans and paparazzi love this type of thing so I expect for you all to come back with stories to tell and an even stronger relationship... as well as more music ideas." Simon begins to speak again but is interrupted by his phone, "Yes-yes, ok, I will be there as soon as I can. Goodbye." He gives the girls a nod and walks away.

The girls, still in shock, begin to change out of their stage costumes and into more casual clothing. While changing, they begin to get their thoughts together.

"Maybe it won't be bad." Normani whispers to Dinah who quickly responds, "I just wanted to see my family. I miss them and it's my duty to help and take care of them."

Ally overhears the conversation while walking out of the dressing room and brings her cheery attitude into the mix, "Guys, it'll be fun. Nobody will be spying on us, we don't have to worry about anything while we are away. It will be just us and the beach."

"Ally," Lauren replies, obviously still annoyed with their plans, "You won't get Waffle House for three months, how can you be so positive."

The girls look at each other and laugh, she may sometimes put out a 'bad girl' facade, but when it comes to her friends, she could never get too angry or insult them too badly. "Thank you for pointing that out Lauren." Ally responds, though trying to contain her laughter, "but I do believe I can manage."

The girls step outside and are immediately bombarded by fans and paparazzi. "How does it feel to complete your most recent world tour?" "Are the rumors of the four of you breaking up true?" "How does it feel to have destroyed your former band mates career?" "What was it like working with Nicki Minaj?" "When should we expect a new album?" "What do you plan on doing for the next few months?" At that question the girls stop.

"We will actually be going off the grid for the next three or so months." Lauren begins, "But do not worry, we are not breaking up or anything. Our vacation will actually be just the four of us so we will actually be bonding more, leaving less of a likelihood of us breaking up in the near future."

"We love you guys so much." Ally yells as loudly as she can.

"Thank you, we will be back soon!" Normani screams.

"Make sure to keep twerking to the songs while we're gone!" Dinah shouts as the fans continue to chant and scream their names.

The girls finally force their way to the vehicle with the help of their security. Collapsing into the seats of the vehicle, the girls feel relieved to be out of the large crowd but also a little sad because it will be another three months until they are able to see their loyal fans again. Small talk is present throughout the ride but nothing too in depth.

Upon arriving to their destination, the girls are able to see their friends and family. Spirits skyrocket when they all see each other, but as the night goes on, everyone grows tired and eventually the only people left are the four girls and their security. They are escorted to the van and notice another van behind them filled only with a driver and their luggage. It took forty-five minutes to arrive at the private airport and took even less time than that to load up the plane and for them to get settled into the private plane.

They take off with only one security guard with them and the pilot. About halfway through the trip, the pilot informs us that he needs to land somewhere to refuel. They agree without second thought. The plane lands and the guard is the first to exit to check if there are any security threats. He allows the girls to step off the plane to stretch their legs but only Lauren and Normani decide to take up on the offer, but both Dinah and Ally being too tired to get up.

"This is a private airport, correct?" The guard questions the pilot.

"Yes, of course. Only the rich and famous land here and its barely used. It's only purpose is to refuel the planes." The pilot replies knowingly.

"Good. My job is easier the less people there are." The guard simply states.

"I forgot to grab something..." the pilot mumbles to himself, just loud enough for Lauren, Normani, and the guard to hear. Lauren and Normani make their way into the plane again awaiting takeoff. Suddenly, the girls hear a faint thud.

"What was that?" Ally groggily whispers.

"Don't know, don't care, only care about sleep." Dinah replies.

"No... I heard it too." Whispers Normani. Lauren nods in agreement.

"Guys, it's probably nothing. Plus, Lauren, didn't you always say that if we hear anything suspicious, never go towards it like the idiots in the horror movies do?" Dinah retorts, obviously annoyed.

"Fine." Lauren states, equally annoyed.

After waiting fifteen minutes or so, the girls grow more anxious and restless and step outside. "When are we taking off again?" Dinah asks, hoping for an answer from either the guard or pilot, but neither respond. Suddenly, Ally sees Normani drop to the ground, Dinah follows, then Lauren. A cloth is placed over Ally's mouth and nose, the only thing going through her mind is one word: Chloroform.