Chapter 20

"I can't believe she's actually gone." Ally winces. It's been just over twenty four hours since Camila has been missing and Ally has been growing more worried by the minute. She knows Lauren has been raped and whoever has her probably wants more. "Guys, we were told that Dinah would come back, not Camila. We know nothing about how she was even taken except for the fact that she was out of the apartment when it happened. These guys left no trace."

"Nothing at all?" Normani asks.

"Absolutely nothing. I called Detective Williams and he didn't really seem to care so I don't know what we're going to do." Dinah responds.

"How did this happen to us? How did our life become an endless stream of people we care about getting taken away from us and hurt?" Ally asks, "And how do we make it stop?"

"I don't know, but we have to figure out a way how." Normani answers, "Dinah, is there anything you remember that could help us with finding them?"

"Nothing that I haven't already told AJ and that I haven't researched myself."

"Ally where are you going?" Normani yells across the apartment to Ally who is trying to find her phone.

"Ok." Ally states when she sits back on the couch with the other two girls, "I have a note on my phone of some of the stuff I remember AJ telling me about her personality assessment thing of whoever has them."

"And what are we going to do with that?" Dinah's doubtful voice echoes throughout the room.

"What do you think? We're going to rack our brains with this information and make a list of anyone that fits even one of these descriptions and start from there. Since AJ can't help us right now, we have to do something."

"Alright everybody, I have a special treat for you all tonight!" Brad turns off the music for a time to announce his 'special treat,' "And tonight, probably one of the only times I will do this, there are no rules with them, except, of course, make sure we can use them after the party cause what good are they to us if they're dead?" James and Tristan push Camila and Lauren out into the middle of the room and all eyes take in their bodies, and many obviously hungry for more. "Each of you get a limited amount of time with either one of them, choose wisely."

They are each pushed into a large room with two queen sized beds they've never seen and locked in. There are of course no windows or means of escape, they're stuck. They hear Brad asking who wants who and who wants to go first, and eventually two men enter the room. A curtain is drawn, dividing the room into two sections, but blocking out no sound from either side of the room. Camila backs away from the man in front of her who already has his shirt off. He looks like all he does is work out and has a very defined six pack and large muscles on his arms. He looks like he could kill Camila with one blow and she feels extremely intimidated by him. Camila can already hear Lauren crying out in pain by the time the man has Camila's clothes off.

"Damn baby, you're lookin' fine today, tell me your name." He demands.

"Ca-Camila." She cries as she is roughly pushed against the bed and his pants drop to the floor. "Please don't. Think about me. Think about how I don't want this. What happens if you get caught?"

"I am thinking about you, baby." He seductively replies although it has no effect on Camila, "I hope I don't ever have to stop thinking about you."

"Please don't." She whimpers and he covers her mouth with one hand and drops his underwear with the other.

"Shhh, don't talk. Just let me do this." He smiles.

Hours pass and man after man comes in and eventually, Lauren passes out. She tried to fight against one too many and he beat her until she passed out and he could finally do something with her. Camila, on the other hand, stays conscious throughout the whole process although she wishes she could just forget the whole experience.

After hours of torture, each man has had their shot at one of the girls and there are finally no more left. The curtain between the girls is pulled back. Camila gazes at a currently unconscious Lauren and cries even harder. Both their lives are a living hell and neither knows how to make it stop or even if it will ever stop. Camila finds her clothes in the corner of the room and slowly and painfully puts her torn clothing on, then attempts to put Laurens clothes which were half under the bed onto Lauren, but her unconscious body was too much for Camila's small frame to move around. She finds a dry spot on of the mattress and covers Lauren with it. Camila lies on top of the gross bed next to Lauren, just waiting for her to wake up; and soon she does.

Camila didn't see Laurens eyes open fully, but she did see a small tear escape her eyes. "Hey, it's just me. I'm not gonna hurt you." Camila whispers, trying to let Lauren know that no unknown man is lying beside her at such an hour of the night. Lauren doesn't respond, only weakly tries and fails to push Camila away. "Lauren, I swear it's just me. I promise you that I won't do anything to hurt you. Ever. Do you understand?" Lauren's eyes open and she nods slowly. "Good. Lauren, I want you to not dwell on what happened. I want you to go back and think about being first formed in the group. Remember how upset we were about being individually eliminated and then suddenly, our dreams had a possibility of happening. Remember how good it felt after Simon gave us the go ahead after singing as a group the first time. The pure joy in our families voices when we told them we were moving on in the show. And then hearing our first single on the radio for the first time, Ally almost throwing up from excitement and nerves, Dinah, Normani, and I completely fangirling over actually having a song on the radio, and you in complete tears of joy over the whole situation. Remember all the times we became insecure about ourselves and went to each other and ended up staying up till 4:00 in the morning while already being sleep deprived and our talking about our insecurities and struggles somehow turning the conversation into who could make the worst joke and eventually Dinah convincing everyone to do a group bonding exercise which consisted of us watching Lion King and talking about why we liked it? Remember the moment we realized that this whole music career was going to work and we could sing, write, and perform in front of thousands of people who love us and so many more. Lauren, anytime something bad happens, remember something good that has happened."

Camila looks over to see a small smile formed across Laurens face. She forgot how beautiful she looked when she smiled. She forgot what joy looked like on her face. If there is joy, then there is hope, and with hope comes possibility of getting out of this hell. There's a chance. Heck, if there was even the slightest chance of five girls coming together from all over the USA to form a group on a television show and defying all odds and actually making an impact on the world, there is always the possibility of them getting out of here.

Brad ruins the moment. He pushes his way into the room, obviously drunk, and tells the girls to clean up and come back out to the party. Lauren slowly and shakily puts her clothes on and they enter the bathroom and get cloths to clean up the blood from all over their body. They both realize Brad will probably get mad if they take too much longer and exit the safety the small room brought them and entered back into the party.

A few men are passed out from being so drunk, but many others were not even close to losing consciousness. Each girl knew the party would only end when everyone had passed out. Their night wasn't over yet. A few men approach the girls but somehow, their attention was diverted to something else and they leave them alone. Once again, Brad approaches them and this time takes Lauren to the couch and sits down, forcing her down beside him. He pulls her close to him and relaxes, beer bottle in one hand, Laurens hand in the other. After a moment, he stands up but tells Lauren to stay seated and grabs two more beer bottles and tells Camila to sit on the other side of him. He opens one bottle and drinks about a quarter of it and gives the rest to Lauren. "Drink." He commands, but Lauren shakes her head, "I told you to drink it, slut." His words are slow and slurred, but still strike great fear in her. She slowly takes the bottle, not wanting to drink any of it, for fear of her getting too drunk and Brad taking further advantage of her, but she is so afraid of him, she drinks it anyways. "That's a good girl." He slurs in her ear. He does the same with Camila and she has the same response, except she gets slapped the first time she refuses to drink the cheap tasting substance. "Good, now you'll be more relaxed for later." He smiles.

------------------------------------------------

Ohmygosh, so much is going to happen over the next few chapters. I'm so excited for you guys to read it. I thought I would end it around chapter 25, but I just finished writing chapter 27 and don't seem to be slowing down pace, so I guess that's that. Lol. Please make sure to vote and comment ;)