Chapter 26-Part 1

"Hey Lo, how have you been?" Ally asks. This is the first time someone has been allowed to visit Lauren since she arrived here a few weeks ago and Lauren hasn't spoken since. She has decided to continue staying mute even while Ally is here; so Lauren just shrugs. "Do you feel any better physically?" She asks. Once again, Lauren says nothing, just shyly nods her head. "That's-that's good." Ally awkwardly continues, "So I actually have something really important to discuss with you." Lauren simply furrows her eyebrows. "Ok, this is serious though and I need to prepare you for it. It's about Brad."

Lauren's eyes widen and she sits back down on her bed. She practices the breathing techniques taught to her when she first arrived but made the mistake of closing her eyes. She sees his horrible smile and somehow she can't reopen her eyes. She can feel his touch, his horrible rough touch and the glint in his eyes when he gets what he wants. Nothing is covering her body and she is cold, so cold. He doesn't let her close her eyes, so she just stares into his evil ones. His eyes show nothing but lust and she absolutely hates it. She hates him. Images of the rest of that particular night invade her mind but she knows there are so many more memories just like this one and that is what scares her.

"Lauren, it's ok." Ally soothes her, "You're not there anymore, just listen to my voice. You don't have to worry about him anymore because you're safe. I know it's hard, but you don' have to worry about him anymore." Ally tries to think of what else to say that won't scare Lauren, "Hey, Camila is safe too. She's at the apartment with Mani and Dinah right now and she's safe. You both are."

Lauren is finally able to open her eyes. She looks at Ally and Ally notices how scared Lauren actually looks. Her eyes give it all away. She knows she should probably just get over with what she has to say so she prepares herself. She looks at Lauren and takes her hands into her own, "Lauren, their trials will be a month from now and their pleading guilty, which is a good thing, but it also means possibly less jail time. To prevent anything from going awry, police are going to have to take your statement again and you will have to go see another doctor for some more... physical evidence."

Lauren stares at Ally in shock. She cannot believe they might not be put away as long as they should be. The police and other people literally busted into the house to find Brad holding a gun to a beaten Camila's head. This can't be happening. And their lawyer has to be good to be able to convince the judge of a shortened jail time. There must be some way that she can prove how much he actually did do to her. She doesn't want a possibility of them being free. Ever. Free to take her and hurt her again.

Ally updates Lauren on what has been going on and it turns out they are going to release an official statement about why the girls have been gone for so long, but they have to wait until the trial is over. Camila has been recovering well although she has had to be rushed to the hospital once since she's been back because of a severe anxiety attack earlier in the week. But even since then, she has made great improvement.

Visiting hours eventually come to a close and Lauren is left alone once again. She doesn't have to be alone though, she can go to the "big room" and talk to whatever patients or workers are in there, but she doesn't want to. She doesn't think she can. She doesn't want to be alone, and yet, she does. It's hard to explain but it's even harder to feel it.

The next day, Lauren is looking out the window and finally notices the amazing scenery in front of her.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is obviously part one of this chapter so bear with me as it might take like twenty or so minutes until I put up part two. I wanted to divide them up because they both fit together, but they also don't. So.... yeah. Please make sure to vote and comment and I'll put up part two as soon as possible