Epilogue

Camila, Lauren, Dinah, Ally, and Normani stand in a row with hands clasped together and in the air. The crowd before them is in awe of them. The people in front of them have been through so much and somehow, they are stronger than ever. It's been a year and a half since Lauren and Camila have been rescued and they are all on a world tour for their new album: Stronger Together. The album name was thought of by Camila who wanted it the name to be reminiscent of their first EP. All the girls agreed and now they are on the biggest tour of their lives. Together.

The first show was a success, and before the girls leave the stage, Simon Cowell walks on stage. "That was beautiful girls, like normal." All are surprised to see him but he continues to talk, "I know it has been a rough past couple of years, but I could not be more proud of where you are now in your journey. I have a small surprise for you and the fans, so I ask that you would all draw your attention to the screen in front of you. Thank you." He walks over to the girls and gives every one of them a hug and whispers something different in each of their ears.

They turn their attention to the screen and the first thing that shows is a clip of their first performance together. A scene from each song during their X Factor days is shown and then it moves on to their first tour, then their second, and so on. Suddenly, the music stops and a letter is shown. The letter about Camila leaving Fifth Harmony. Then, the letter about Camila rejoining. The crowd erupts and Camila is now on the ground in tears with Lauren joining her soon. Then shows videos and pictures of the whole group, Camila included, looking happier than ever. Looking unified. Looking at peace.

"Alright girls, I'd say that's enough tears for the day, wouldn't you think?" Simon asks and helps Camila stand up.

"Yeah, I would think so." Camila smiles. "And actually, I would like to say something to everyone." She pauses and allows the crowd to grow quiet. "I thank everyone so much for the support over the past year and a half. I was nervous about rejoining the group, but I have encountered so many of you who are so accepting of me that I have never been more happy with a single decision in my life. I know I hurt my fellow members and fans when I left and I am so sorry, I was young and didn't know what was best for myself or my career. From now on, I will be only group focused and I will never ever leave again. Thank you all so much for letting me be here."

"We love you Camila." Ally says and the rest of the members repeat her statement, smiling hugely and hugging her. "Alright guys, we gotta go but we love you and will definitely be back."

"Fifth Harmony isn't going anywhere but up." Dinah shouts. And as they leave the stage, the crowd is chanting their group name. They did it. The world loves them once more and although Lauren and Camila will always remember those days they were in captivity and they will always struggle from fear when someone gets angry at them or scares them, they have learned to live with it. And plus, after everything is said and done, they all have each other and no event could make them forget that.

------------------------------------------------

Kinda short but I just wanted to tie up some loose ends. Anyways, that was my first fanfic and I hope you all enjoyed it. Please comment your thoughts and critique as my goal is to become a better writer, but also comment what you thought about the book as a whole. Thank you so much for reading and I hopefully will see you all again when I post something else:)