Chapter 1 - Kicked Out

A/N: Hello friends & friends to be😂😂 Just a heads up this is my VERY FIRST KPOP Fanfic so plz go easy on meh😂 I promise I'll update as often as I can, but I'll be sure to let you knows know when I'm unable to update due to exams etc ) Now yayyyy I'm excited to see how this fanfic turns out. Hope you guys will like it & support me❤️💕 LETS GET INTO IT YASSSS

Btw HOW GOOD DOES YOONGI LOOK IN THE PIC ABOVE/STORY COVER- I can't even. Our boys have bias-wrecked me 24/7 :FACTS ONLY

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Characters

Min Yoongi : As himself / who also produces music with his best friends- All the Bts members. All the Bts members like to stay at Nanjoon's house as he is their leader + he has the biggest house. Although Yoongi is the only member with his own apartment.

So-Ah: An aspiring scriptwriter but grew up in an unstable family ( Her dad is a drunk while her mum only cares for her younger sister ) . She has two best friends named Sofia & Chae-Yeon. They all met in high school. None of them has had boyfriends let alone their first kiss, they all agree that it shouldn't be wasted. She got a scholarship & goes to a different Uni from them which specialises in the arts: Creative writing,dance,drama etc.

Sofia: The one that is the most protective of all of three. She is seen as the the bodyguard to both So-Ah & Chae-Yeon as she lost her parents in an accident & swore to herself that she would always protect her best friends. She lives at her Uni dorm nearby Chae's house who also attends the same Uni . Both girls met So-Ah in high school by standing up for her when she was being bullied for being a new transfer student. That's how they all met.

Chae-Yeon: Known as the princess of the squad . She is also the wealthiest yet has a heart pure of gold & is always wanting to pay for them whenever they hang/go out together. She hides the fact that she goes through domestic violence as she is the 'happy virus' of the group and is ashamed of it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-~Author's POV~-

"UGHHHHHHHH" , she gripped her head messing her hair with both her hands in defeat.

The girl was slouching on a bench in her favourite park. Seconds passed as two names came to her mind. Nodding in slight confidence she whipped out her phone to text her two best friends.

Her only friends.

-Group Chat-

So-Ah🎬: SOS I NEED HELP. PLZ ANSWER ASAP!!!!!!!! ;(

*Her text was read within 5 seconds by both of them*

Sofia🔥: WHAT GIRL WHATS WRONG U NEVER SEND US SOS TEXTS WHATSS WORNGNGNFNFJDJDJD

Chae-Yeon🦄: Sof don't get so stressed!!!! Just let her text :) <3  So-Ah what's wrong????

So-Ah🎬: I...