Chapter 10 - She Hugged me

-~Author's POV~-

There So-Ah stood, barely breathing out. Her eyes flickered with slight relief to the sight of her friends who entered the lecture room.

"Get the HELL away from her!!"

An enraged Jimin yelled from the front of the room, with Tae behind him, astounded by the way his voice echoed throughout the entire lecture room.

They were about one metre away from So-Ah, the teacher stepped back behind her, using her as a shield.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Mr," Tae Hyung rolled the 'r' as he shaked his phone in the air, letting the screen face both the teacher and So-Ah.

The teachers eyes widened, he gripped harder unto So-Ah's shoulders causing her pain.

Jimin lifted his already weighted arm making contact with Tae Hyung's back. He nodded in response as if they were telepathic. ( I love me some Vmin ◡‿◡✿ )

Tae recollected himself for the sake of So-Ah.

"You see this right here?" He touched his screen again to reveal a video that wasn't playing.

The teacher shoved So-Ah to the floor as his eyes were fixed on the phone screen.

"Y-you- My Lawyers are nothing compared to your-" He stuttered, attempting to defend himself.

"WE HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE WE NEED!" He screamed out, Jimin took the phone from him allowing Tae to tend to So-Ah.

The teachers breathing was gradually getting heavier as he struggled to find words to speak aloud.

"Now get the HELL AWAY FROM HERE YOU SICK BASTARD AND NEVER RETURN, UNLESS YOU WANT THIS VIDEO TO SPREAD ACROSS THE MEDIA!!" His hands were still fisted.

In moments the teacher was gone, leaving the three alone in a dark, empty room.

Tae had his arms around her, aiming
to slow down her heavily relieved yet painful breathes.

Jimin crouched down to their level as his hand laid softly on her shoulder. She eventually stopped shaking, looking up to both of them.

"Thank y-you for coming back for m-me" she softly breathed out.

Both the boys helped her up, placing her arms to link with theirs as she struggled to balance normally.

Once they got into their car Jimin noticed he got a text.

He typed along his phone keypad for a few seconds before looking into his rear mirror.

"It's from Namjoom Hyung, he knows we're ok and on our way back now." He put his seatbelt on.

"Does he know about the incident?" Tae softly whispered.

"Briefly... just briefly." He broke his eye contact with Tae, starting his car.

They then began to make their way to Namjoon's house.