Chapter 6 - Meeting My Roommates Squad

-~Yoongi's POV~-

"I can explain." I lifted my hand surrendering to my friends.

How am I suppose to tell them? I can't just be like 'Hey guys, just found out today that my new roommates a girl.'

Everyone's eyes are still on me. This is so FRIKIN intense. I'll just tell them the truth? There's no point in lying. I can't lie to them regardless. They're all I'll have left.

I can't lie to them.

I won't.

My mouth was opening as I was planning to spill everything, yet a voice beat me to it.

It was Her.

So-Ah stood up confidently as she began talking in my place.

"Hi. I'm So-Ah Yoongi's new roommate. It's nice to meet you all." She was smiling warmly at them as they returned smiles back to her. I don't get how or why , but I feel at ease now?

All the boys looked back at me as if I owed them further explanation.

I sighed.

I then noticed Namjoon Hyung slightly smirking at me.

"Looks like things are finally getting interesting around here."

The entire Hyung line had sly smiles on their faces, including the Gucci boy and the boy still holding Yoongi's phone while the youngest member looked lost.

The eldest member with the handsome face then spoke.

"How did this happen exactly?"

I looked at So-Ah who was staring back at me, pondering on how I would answer.

"My- well our landlord now, she made me think my new roommate was a he."

"And she made me think yoongi was a girl." She continued after me.

"He is a girl." The boy holding his phone whispered earning soft laughter from the rest of the boys.

"At least I have masculine hands compared to you Jimin." I said with a smug expression.

His smile faded slightly as the boys continued to hype our little savage battle moment. His annoyed expression disappeared after a few seconds confusing me.

He pointed to So-Ah who looked at me with the same confusion.

Jimin's arm was still pointed towards her.

The youngest member seemed to have gotten Jimin's message.

"Yoongi Hyung, aren't those your clothes?"

Both So-Ah & I started to turn red. She couldn't bring herself to look at me in the eyes.

What the hell. Why am I getting flustered. We didn't even do anything wrong.