Chapter 7 - Why Did You Eavesdrop?

-~Author's POV~-

Everyone exited the mini van excitedly with the strong urge to enter Namjoon's house.

All the boys were like a verticle stack of cards as they all were all impatiently waiting for Namjoon to unlock the door to his house.

The three girls stood still a few feet behind the boys. They were all a little too shook at the view of his house.

"THIS is his HOUSE??!' Sofia's eyes still widened like So-Ah's while Chae nodded approvingly.

"If u can even call it that. It's like a FRIKIN MANSION!!" So-Ah still frozen.

 It's like a FRIKIN MANSION!!" So-Ah still frozen

Namjoon's House ^^

Sofia then grew a sly emotion on her face.

"Hey Chae, maybe Namjoon's richer than you?" A laugh emerged from her & So-Ah's mouths only to be lightly smacked by their rich ass Chae.

- Inside Namjoon's House -

The boys were all slouched and spread across his living room occupying more space than needed.

The leader of the group then waved his arm in a 360 action , motioning to the three girls who were standing like stationed soldiers waiting for their commands.

"Girls. Please sit , you're the first guests we've ever had in my house."

The girls looked around towards the group of boys occupying his living space then looked back to him.

He looked the the boys. Sighing he took a deep breath before giving them a scolding.

"YAH WE'RE SUPPOSE TO LOOK AFTER THEM, THEY'RE OUR GUESTSSS!!"

All the boys mouths widened and eventually shut them as they sat on the floor opposite to the sofa giving the girls space to sit.

Namjoon nodded approvingly.

"Girls please sit."

The girls smiled and his kind actions and gracefully all sat on the sofa facing the group of boys on the floor opposite them with only a small short table separating them.

Namjoon stood behind the no longer relaxed boys as he was eager for everyone to get a conversation flowing asap.

"So guys, shouldn't we introduce ourselves since we know their names?"