Chapter 5 - My Roommate's A Guy?!

-~Author's POV~-

"Ummm.... I-I think I can stand now?"

So-Ah whispered softly enough for the boy to hear.

"O-OH- I'm sorry"

He immediately let go of her , she stood up quickly to prove she was okay.

The atmosphere was filled with pure awkwardness, what followed didn't help either.

"Oh don't worry! I'm not naked... I'm uhhh semi-dressed" she nervously laughed.

The boy didn't know what to say, he also showed a awkward fake laugh to go along with the girls words.

The girl felt a sneeze erupting from inside her, she covered her nose & mouth with her right hand making a slight slap noise.

She suddenly felt a rush of cold air around her. Confused at the sudden change of temperature she glanced down only to see that her towel slid off her hand grip happily embracing the floor.

"SH-SHIT-" , screeched a non decent So-Ah.

The boy's eyes widened when her indecent self was exposed, lowkey glancing at her undergarments.

Is that what lingerie looks like?

He thought to himself. Realising his actions he quickly turned his back to her.

"I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING!" He hesitantly shouted in an attempt to comfort the
embarrassed half naked girl with his hands covering his ears.

Sure you didn't...

She laughed in embarrassment.

"Thats good... I probably would've blinded you... in a BAD WAY".

"I-I should give u s-some privacy, maybe I should go outsi-"

The girl managed to interrupt him , attempting a question that she never thought she would ask... ESPECIALLY to a guy.

"Uh- I ... Could I please ask to borrow an outfit by any chance? I kinda dropped my clothes in the shower ... so their like soaked...."

The boy stopped pacing in the kitchen and turned to her. She found it incredibly hard to read his face.

Damn he must really be uncomfortable around girls... I feel so bad.

"You know what? Don't worry about it! I can just ask my Friend to bring my luggage from her place-"

"WAIT-" the boy covered his realising how loud he came across as.

"Just hold on".

The boy disappeared into a room while So-Ah stood patiently trying to picture what clothes he would bring.

I've never worn an actual guys hoodie before? I mean I like buying hoodies from the guy sections but.... they're pretty comfy.. All the Kdramas make them seem nice too.