Chapter 3 - Who Are You?

-~So-Ah's POV~-

I followed Sofia's faint footsteps into the living room. She was already making herself comfy on the sofa.

But looking at this place

It's pretty nice... I wonder if this is what it's like to call a place home?

There's something about this place. It's making me curious? Making me wonder what sort of person my roommate is. Whoever she is ... she's got great taste. Kinda like a tomboyish style. Maybe she's a tomboy? That would be cool.

My thoughts were disrupted by a booming voice.

"HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??!!!!!!!!"

"What the hell Sof?",  I glanced at her.

The girl on the sofa took a few seconds only to reply with a cry of defeat.

"Why am I so psychic today?! I guess your roommate really is outside... probs at their Uni classes."

My eyes lit up in relief.

"Now that I think about it... isn't it kinda hot in here?"

The girl on the couch smirked as her brows jumped up upon hearing that statement.

"Oooooooo So-Ahhhhhh I didn't think you ever thought of me that way?"

I cringed humorously enough to cause Sofia to let out her crazy ass laugh that echoed around the living room.

"Not like that you perv. I meant the temperature", pointing to the ceiling unaware of where the heat was coming from.

After Sofia managed to calm down she took off her leather jacket agreeing with me.

"Hey why don't you take a shower then?"

My mouth flattened , slightly humming to the suggestion.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!"

I snapped out of my mini daydream as my legs frantically followed the voice.

"Look at the FRIKIN bathroom"

Both our jaws were dropped to the floor as their eyes travelled around the bathroom.