Drunk [Touken]

*AU where they're humans.*

Touka's POV

"Where's that Kaneki? It almost one in the morning.", I said as I sat on the couch, looked at the clock, worried about my boyfriend. I paced back and forth in the living room, kept calling his phone.

"Pick it up. Kaneki....", but no one answered. When I decided to call again, my phone rang.

"Hide...?", I looked at the phone in confusion.

"Hello?", I picked up the call.

"Hi Touka-chan.", he said.

"What's the matter?"

"Emm...we have one minor problem, we I mean you.....Kaneki is drunk....", he awkwardly said over the phone.

"What! How could this happen!", I said in shocked.

"Well.....we have a high school reunion and we have a party and.....it involves alcohol....", he said.

"Then how are you still intact?", I sarcastically said.

"Technically....I'm barely awake, almost wasted."

"*sigh* Where is the party place? I'm gonna bring him home."

"We're at the Evergreen Bar & Bistro, just a couple blocks away from your house."

"Okay, bye.", I sighed and went to the room and get changed. I drove my cat to the place Hide tell me and parked my car, went down and saw my white-haired boyfriend lying on the floor, unconscious with a beer bottle still in his hand.

"Hey Touka-chan!", Hide called me as he sat on the ground, leaned against the wall.

"You guys are pretty wasted....", I said as I looked at the table behind them filled with unconscious people. "Want me to bring you home?"

"Probably not, I already called Uber...he'll be here in no time.", he said.

"Okay....so take care of yourself.", I said as I dragged Kaneki's body to the back seat of the car. I threw him inside, wiped the sweat out of my head, shook my head and went back home.

"Touka-chan~......where are you.....", he started to talk about nonsense. I smiled as I looked at him though the rearview mirror, his silly looking face with a slight pink blush.

"How drunk are you?", I mumbled as I looked at the already unconscious Kaneki. Soon I arrived at our house, I parked my car, dragged him out of the car again. He immediately went to the bush to throw up.

"Damnit Kaneki, you're stink!", I cursed under my breath. He passed out again after he threw up. I opened the door, brought him to the couch.

"You're not going to sleep with me tonight, you're smelly.", I coldly said to him. He glanced at me and rolled his eyes.

"I need another bottle.....", he mumbled. I sighed and I found a wet cloth, wiped his messy looking face. As I went to the toilet to wash the cloth, he pulled my shirt, I looked at him. He's looked at me with a innocent looking face.

"Touka-chan.....you're so beautiful.... I'm so lucky...*hiccup*...to have you.", he smiled at me, I felt a bit stunned, that little smile reminded me of the old, black-haired, innocent Kaneki used to work with me at Anteiku. I smiled back as he passed out......again. I sat down at the side of the couch, caressed his silky white hair as he slept soundly. I gave a kiss on his forehead before I went back to my room to get some rest.

*Next morning*
Kaneki's POV

I opened my eyes, I rubbed the side of my head, groaned in pain because of the headache.

"Ahh....that hurts....where am I..... wait....I'm at my house.", I tried to get up, struggled to stay balance. I walked to the kitchen, noticed my beautiful girlfriend is preparing breakfast. I sneaked behind her and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning, Touka-chan~", I said as I gave a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning Kaneki....go have a shower, you smells like trash.", she said in a despise tone.

"Roger that.", I said as I quickly went to the bathroom, undressed myself and have a nice shower.

After a while, I grabbed a towel, wiped myself and get dressed. I walked towards the kitchen and saw the breakfast is already done prepared, it's scrambled eggs, baked beans and bread with a cup of coffee. Touka just sat at there, silently sipping her coffee while reading newspaper.

I sat down at the opposite side of her, took the newspaper away and I looked straight into her eyes.

"Thank you for taking me home last night.", I said. She looked at me with a despise face and sighed.

"Next time you come back alone.", she coldly said.

"Okay....don't be mad, Touka-chan. I'll behave next time.", I said as I caressed her cheek and she gave me a faint smile.

"You promise that, bakaneki...", she said as she gave me a smile.