Sleepover [Eremika]

*High school AU*

Mikasa's POV

"Hey Mikasa, come here, we have something want to discuss with you.", Krista said.

"Yeah, just wait a second.", I said as I cleared up my desk and walked towards the girls. "What's the matter?"

"Well, do you want to come to Annie's house for sleepover? We're coming too.", Krista said.

"No.", I replied.

"Come on Mikasa.", all of them said.

"*sigh* Fine.....I'll come. When and who else is coming?", I gave up and said.

"Next Monday and the guys will come also.", she said.

"The.....guys...?", I said.

"Yep, they'll come.", she said.

"And your Eren will be there also.", Sasha said with a grin on her face. I glared at her and elbowed her stomach area.

"Oh yeah Eren will be there!", Annie said. "We all know you like that Yeager boy."

My face flushed immediately and I quickly used my scarf to cover it to prevent them form seeing it.

"Ooooooo, you're blushing.", Ymir teased me.

"Just shut up, okay?", I said as I quickly went back to my place.

"He'll also be there......"

Eren's POV

"Hey, you all get invited to the sleepover right?", I asked.

"Yeah, we all get invited.", Reiner said.

"I think I gonna sleep with Armin.", I said.

"Seriously Eren? Then where's the fun of this sleepover?", Jean said.

"What do you mean?", I frowned.

"Things get excited when you sleep with a girl....", he put his face close to me and said with a grin on his face. "Especially Mikasa for me."

"Come on Jean, she doesn't even like you.", Connie said.

"Shut up Connie! One day, she'll be mine...*laugh*...", he said.

"*sigh* She'll be there, huh?", I said in my mind as I looked at the sky.

*Time skip - Next Monday*

I packed my stuff like clothes and other random things into my bag, dressed myself in a black plain t-shirt, grey jeans and Nike's.

"Bye mom.", I said as I opened the door.

"Bye sweetheart, have fun!", my mom said as she waved goodbye to me.

I put on my headphones, played my favorite song on the journey to Annie's house. After a while, I felt that someone tapped my shoulder, I turned back and realized he's Armin.

"Oh hey Armin.", I said.

"Hi Eren. Let's walk together."

"Okay.", we walked along the side of the road, talking.

"Have you been to Annie's house before?", I asked.

"No, but I heard her house is big, like real big.", he said.

"Really, I don't buying it. Looks like we almost arrive at our des...ti...na...tion.", I said as our jaw dropped as we saw Annie's house.

"Whoa, looks like the rumors are true....her house is massive.", Armin said as he rubbed his eyes and looked again.