Together (Part 1) [Eremika]

*This will be a two part story*

Eren's POV

I dragged my lifeless body as I entered the classroom. I put my bag aside and dropped my head onto the table and fall asleep. I don't know why but recently my body is weaker day by day.

"Probably just tired from schoolwork....", I mumbled as I closed my eyes. After a while, I felt that someone is tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked at the person, he's Armin.

"Oh hey....Armin, what's the matter?", I weakly said.

"Hey man, are you okay? You look like 80 years old instead of 18.", he asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm totally fine. What's up?", I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Get change, PE class is next.", he said as I got up and grabbed my PE shirt from my bag and walked towards the changing room.

After done with some basic warm-up, our PE teacher told us to run around the track. As I ran I felt my breath is all around the place as my vision became blurred and went black completely.

As I lying on the ground, I can barely heard anything as my blurry eyes looked at Armin and several others student looked in me in concern before my vision went black again.

I opened my eyes again and stared at an unfamiliar ceiling. I looked at my right side and saw a girl who is stared at me with a smiley face.

"Ahh...! Who are you..?", I jolted up from my bed and asked the mysterious girl.

"I'm your roommate start from today. I'm Mikasa Ackerman.", she said as she bend down and gave me a smile. My heart kinda stopped for a second as I looked at her face. She's about the same age as me. Her grey-ish eyes, pale white skin and a long jet black hair, she's just beyond perfection..... just beautiful.

"Stop it Eren, this isn't the main question. The main question is where the hell am I?", as I screamed internally, a person who resembled a doctor walked in.

"Okay....Eren Yeager, right? I'm Doctor Hanji Zoe.", the person asked.

"Yes...what happen to me?", I nervously asked.

"I'm sorry but I have to tell you have 4th stage lung cancer. It's already beyond what we can do.", the doctor said. My heart dropped to the end of the world after I heard that.

"How...many....t..time left...?", I asked.

"Life expectancy.....4 months.", the doctor replied.

"*hysterical laugh* What... lung cancer....4 months.....what the hell is this.", after that tears slowly rolled down my cheek as I finally accept that I'll be dead in four months. She leave the room afterwards. I curled up my body and sobbed quietly.

"Are you okay...?", she came by and tried to caress my head. I slapped her hand away in anger and stared at her.

"There's no way you can understand my feelings!", I yelled at her. She just stunned and stared me in the eyes as her face saddened and she walked back to her bed.

After an hour or two, I got up and went towards the toilet. I looked at her as she's slept quietly. I looked outside the window and it's already nighttime.

"*sigh* Maybe I should apologize to her.", I said in my mind as I went out if the toilet. Suddenly the door opened and came in a familiar face.

"Levi?", I said in confusion.

"Oh hey Yeager.", he greeted me.

"Why you're here?", I asked.

"Just visit my little sister.", I widened my eyes and looked at him and Mikasa who is sleeping. I walked towards him and dragged him out of the room.