Partner [Touken]

Touka's POV

"Touka-chan...I'm so happy for you.", Yoriko said as she wiped away her falling tears.

"There's nothing to cry about...", I chuckled at I embraced her face.

"I'm just so happy that my best friend is going to be married.", she said as she hugged me tightly.

"It's time.", someone knocked the door and my little brother Ayato came in.

"Looking good though.", I said as he blushed and looked away.

"Just....come with me.", he said as he took my hand and walked towards the venue where the wedding ceremony is held. I looked at him, although he didn't say anything but I'm sure he's happy that her sister is getting married. I looked at the sky and memories started flooding back into my mind.

Flashback

"It's beautiful.", I said as we walked along the streets in Paris at night.

"Yeah....Touka-chan, look.", he said as he pointed at a certain place. I looked and widened my eyes as I saw the brightly lit Eiffel tower.

"Wanna go there?", the white hair male asked with a smile and I replied with a nod.

Soon we arrived under the Eiffel tower and we're awed by the scale of it. Then I realized it's started snowing, some of the people stopped on their tracks as the tiny little fluff gently fall through the sky.

"Hey Kaneki....It's snowing...It's snowing!", I'm getting excited as I ran around like crazy.

"Touka-chan..?"

"Hmm..what...Kaneki?", I asked in confusion. Suddenly he kneed down by one knee, took a little red box out of his pocket. He opened it and there's a diamond ring inside.

"Touka-chan, will you marry me?", he sincerely said as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Yes....I do...", I said as he put the ring into my finger and hugged me tightly. Then I realized there's a crowd gathered around as they clapped for us.

Flashback end

Soon we arrived at the venue, it's nothing too glamorous, just a simple wedding ceremony near the beach. I looked at the white-haired male stood at the end of the red carpet. Ayato took my hand and walked along the carpet.

"Kaneki, it's your time now to take care of my dumb sister. It you make her sad, I'll kill you.", he whispered as he handed my hand to Kaneki's.

"I'll promise you.", he replied with a smile. "Touka-chan...you look like an angel. I never thought I'll ever have the chance to fall in love with you."

"Really...", I said while madly blushed.

Soon the ceremony started.

"Do you, Kaneki Ken take Kirishima Touka as your lawfully wedded wife promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?", the priest said.

"Yes I do.", he said.

"Do you, Kirishima Touka take Kaneki Ken as your lawfully wedded husband promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes I do.", I said while we looked at each other.

"I'm here to declare you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride."

We faced each other, looked into his grey-ish eyes as tears slowly blurred my vision. He wiped away my tears as he caressed my face.

"I love you.", he softly said.

"I love you too.", I replied as he gently pulled me closer as our lips slowly met. This is a passionate kiss, the kiss that resembled a new life had begun between us.

We soon parted and looked towards the crowd, all of them either cheered or broke into tears. I smiled at them as he suddenly picked me up in bridal style and spin a couple times.

"Hey stop it...", I happily said.

"So Touka-chan, where you want to go for honeymoon?", he asked.

"Anywhere is fine at least I'm with you.", I said with a smile.