Singe

Marks POV (curse warning)
-----------------------------
I walk to school, Academy High or something. All I care about is my Senpai being there! I hope he'll be there!(Timeskip sponsered by septiplier)
I see my senpai but, THERE'S A GIRL HOLDING HIS HAND!!!!! I walk up to Jack/Sean and try to act casual "Hey Jack!!! How are you?" I say, trieng not to go all out on the girl by him "I'm good! Me and my friend Singe here have been childhood friends and she just got to this Highschool like me!!" Jack replied, man I love him!!! That girl though... she needs to be taken out of my senpai's life. "Jack you always keep me waiting for you!!! Hurry up next time okay!!! Baka!" Singe yelled at my senpai. Now she NEEDS TO DIE today, I won't settle for tomorrow. Someone texts me, I must leave."See you guys in class!!" I say " Bye!" Senpai yells as I run away, I check my phone, it's from someone who calls themselves... info-chan/kun (you choose)? "Meet me on the rooftop ASAP for info on Sean. You need panty shots though."I read aloud. Damnit! Ugh, how about that Red Haired girl first, according to info-chan/kun she's Yui Rio.Maybe the Social Butterflys. *Snap**Snap**Snap**Snap**Snap**Snap* Done. Ugh, I can't stand the fact that Singe is just standing in front of Senpai and bossing him around! Wait, maybe I can get rid of her.