The day

Mark's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I run downstairs, closing the bathroom door to make sure Jack won't see Amai.
"Shit, shit, shit!"I whisper-yell to myself while getting to the basement.
" Now we don't scare our guests like that Amai." Amai is so stupid, when will she learn?! I grab a knife and cut her arms a little and making sure she stays quiet so Jack doesn't know. I take some tweezers and push in some nails into her breasts (she basically has none) and legs for her to have pain all over. I slowly rip out the nails and put a cloth with cloraform on it up to her mouth and replace the duct tape she has on her mouth. I think of an excuse to tell Jack because I can hear him munching on the cookies I made.
"Hey Jack, I figured out there is nothing down in the basement or other room. Amai was walking outside so she got scared by someone almost running her over, we talked, she left and she said she was sick so she won't be at school tomorrow." I try my best to briefly explain a fake incident.
"That sounds reasonable and hey, where the Frick did you get an apron?" Oh god.
"I got it from my grandmother, she recently passed away." God, she died like 7 year's ago or something!
"Oh, I am sorry to hear." Our conversation quickly ends when I sit on the couch and watch some Rick and Morty, one of Jack's favorite shows.
"Hell yes, Pickle Rick!!!" Jack quickly chips in and sits next to me and he's so cute when he's focused.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that was interesting!! Anywayswords!!! This was amazing in my opinion!
http://gif.co/Otvd.gifhttp://gif.co/NkZ3.gif
Some gifs for you guys, they may not work but, I TRIED!!!