Not what I expected

Mark's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, calm down Mark. You are going to hang out with Jack! Okay, I gotta dispose of Singe and then I can tidy myself up!
~timeskip 3 minutes~
Okay, time to get ready! I slick back my hair as I realise I need to clean my shoes, they have some blood on the bottom of them.
I go to clean my shoes when I bump into, the one and only, Hanako Mcloughlin.
"Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. I am so, so sorry!" I do my best to care, even though I don't.
"I-It's fine, I was just looking for my brother, have you seen him?" Hanako sounds so innocent and sweet, I wish I was like her when I was younger.
"Yeah, actually he was at the fountain a fewinutes ago!"
Okay, this is the end of the conversation, just know where you're going and go when we say our goodbyes.
"Okay! I'll go there and see if he's there! Thank you!" Hanako starts turning towards the fountain area, eager to get to her brother.
"You're welcome, actually me and your brother are hanging out after school, if you wanna come ask your brother. I'm fine with you coming if you want!" I say before running to the locker room where I get undressed and take a bath while cleaning my shoes because, why not? I put my shoes in a tiny tub and fill it with water and soap, I sit there for a while until I realise my hands are really wrinkly so I get out of the tub, I look down to my shoes to see a almost fully colored red tub of water with my shoes peeking out of the tub.
"That much blood? I should see about cauterising the wound next time. That sounds better." Oh no! It's 7:00!!! School will be over soon, time to go!
~Timeskip because nothing happens when he runs to the front gate~
"There you are Mark-Kun! I was wondering where you where, to be honest I was getting worried you were gonna not show up and do something else or, may be that you had ended up like Singe. Dying without me knowing. But hey! That's ne past, anyways where should we go?" Woah, woah, woah. He's asking me, Mark Fishbach, to choose where to go!
"How about a nearby park? Does that sound good?" Wow, Jack wanted MY opinion on something!!!
"Yeah! That sounds very nice!" His voice is so cute and comforting, loud but still music to my ears
"Okay! We're on an adventure!" Let's see how he goes with my goofiness
"*laughs* Yes!" His laugh was a beautiful symphony followed by some music (his voice)
Jack and I start walking to the park until we hear a voice in the distance
"Wait! Wait up! Wait up guys!!!" Was that, Was that Hanako-Chan? If she can come then at least senpai Jack is okay with it.
"Hey lil' sis!," Jack whispers to me
"*whisper" is it okay for her to come along?" He point's to Hanako-Chan and I nod a Yes.
We get to the park and guess who's there...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHA!!!!!😈
Anyways, who do you think it will be? I'm not telling you until the next chapter! Anyways, I hope everyone had a great new year, happy 2018!!!