N-no... p-please no

Mark's POV (cursing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's fucking Kizana, of course it was. She's always by senpai and she gets... Uncomfortably close to him.
"Hey s-Jack!" Kizana has an annoying voice, like Singe's voice(I don't actually think it's annoying but Mark does).
"Hey Kizana-Chan! Why are you here?" Man, I could listen to Jack's voice all day!
"Oh nothing, just practicing for a play that I do in a week or so. Why are you here?" God woman, how fucking blind do you have to be to not see me and Hanako, obviously hanging out together!
"Well, we were just in our way to the park over there. Me, Mark and Hanako decided to hang out." Please don't tell me Kizana's going to say what I think she's gonna say...
"Can I come with you? Pretty please?" She is so eager but I will defy her.
"You have a play to practices right? That should be better than hanging around. You can come to my house later if you want though! My parents are overseas so it's basically my house." I hand her a price of paper with my address on it and walk away with senpai and Hanako. I wonder if Jack has picked up on my feelings for him, he seems straighter than a board, if it's straight he's even straighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack's POV (finally, right?!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kizana is honestly a show off, she's also has such a  flashy style of clothing. I wonder of Mark knows I am falling for him. I am gay but he seems straighter than a pole. Even if it's a straight pole he's straighter.
"Hey Jack,this is a weird question but," Mark whispers to me
"*whisper* are you bisexual? I'm just wondering u less you don't want to answer, that's fine." I need to answer truthfully
"N-no... I'm g-gay. This may sound weird but I hope you don't look at me different now. You're my only friend and I can't lose you!" He really is my only friend and I want him to be mine and mine only!
"O-okay s-Jack!" Wait, what was that noise before he said Jack, like a ss sound or something.
"What were you gonna call me beside Jack, the sss sounding one.?" But really, what was he gonna call me?
"S-senpai... Senpai Jack. I love you and I hope you accept me and my feelings." Mark hands me a white envelope sealed with a heart sticker (💌←That's it) and of course I have to say...
"Of course I accept your feelings! I love you Mark! Will you be my boyfriend?" WOAH CALM DOWN SELF!!! Maybe that's to far... no it isn't to far, if he really lives me he'll accept me too.
"YES!!! I will be your boyfriend Jack! Happily!!!" HE ACCEPTED OMG MY HEART IS FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!
(and the moment you've all been waiting for) *drumroll*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark's POV (yes!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  JACK ACCEPTED ME OMFG HE ACCEPTED ME I THINK I AM HAVING A LOVE HEART ATTACK!!!! All I remember was every thing going black and one loud thump following it.
I woke up to find a sleeping, adorable may I add, Jack sleeping on my stomache (or what ever you want to call it)I pick up Jack-Kun bridal style and bring him to my house and set him on my bed. I kiss his forehead and go down stairs and bake some cookies because they are Jack's favorite.
~timeskip~
Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I woke up on a... a soft and comfy bed? Where am I? I look to my left and see a door and a closet and to my left there's a really nice computer wich is obviously off. Wait... am I smelling what I think I am smelling, COOKIES??!!!! I run downstairs to see Mark in an apron with a little, tiny chef's hat.
"Mark, what are you doing?" I am honestly curious why the heck he's wearing a frickin' apron.
"Oh hey Jack! I made cookies, would you like some? Their chocolate chip!" Why would Mark make chocolate chip cookies, they might be my favorite but I learned he likes dark chocolate (If I am wrong just please go with it) and those cookies are white chocolate.
"Mark, do you hear that? It sounds like Amai-Chan! The leader if the cooking club! Do you hear it?!" Okay, this is really weird.
"No, I don't hear anything." Okay, am I going crazy?
"Hey Mark, can I take a shower? I think it may be better for me." Literally though, some steam to clear my thoughts sounds good right about now.
"Yep! I'm fine with that." Okay, I just need to borrow his clothes, I'm sure he'll be fine with it. I go upstairs after eating a major handful of cookies. I (of course) strip and turn on the hot water when I hear a knock on the door,
"Hey, I have something in there I need to grab, may I come in?" Oh god, what the fuck do I do?! Being a little bit smart I take a robe and wrap it around my body.
"Yeah, come on in!" Oh god, what am I doing? This is so awkward.
"Okay thanks!" Mark opens the door, staring at me for a little bit before turning to cupboards under his sink and opening them and there's a loud thunk downstairs.
"HOLY SHITU!!!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??!!" Me and Mark yell simultaniously.
"I'll go check it out, you should take your shower!" Mark says before running out the door. Ooookaaayyy. Well that was awkward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I think this chapter is pretty long and I'm gonna go to sleep soon because right now it is 11:26 and I need to wake up at 6:00 AM tomorrow so byeeeeee!!! And a Septiplier picture I'm sure the minority of Septiplier fangirls/fanboys have seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well, I think this chapter is pretty long and I'm gonna go to sleep soon because right now it is 11:26 and I need to wake up at 6:00 AM tomorrow so byeeeeee!!! And a Septiplier picture I'm sure the minority of Septipli...