Where are you?

~Jacks POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I'm walking up the stairs and see Midori Gurin, on her phone as usual, Oka Ruto, stalking the Basu sisters, The Basu sisters, being dense and unaware about their surroundings, Mai Waifu, standing on the other side of the rooftop by herself and Kuudere (I forgot her last name, sorry), sitting there as usual and... Singe's shoes. Thats odd,there's pink paper by it to. I walk over to it "Singe... why, why did you do this, why would you kill yourself, did I do something, do you have parwnt issues, why didn't you tell me about this!" I burst into tears and lay there helpless. "I can only see Singe again if I do what she did. I can't live without her, we've been by each others side for 12 years or so. Ugh." I say befire leaning over the edge, I try leaning foward but I can't, I'm not balancing on the bar but someone or something is holding me back, I turn around and see
"Mark! Why are you here, and why are you stopping me?!" I yell,causing even Kuudere to look up from her book.
"I don't want you to end up like Singe, I was talking with Kuudere-chan about tge book she's reading but Singe walked uo to the railing and started lifting herself up, I didn't think much of it but when she started leaning foward I dashed to save her but it was to late, she started falling and I couldn't reach her in time. I am so sorry for your loss, was she a close freind,family, family freind? If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine." Mark said, somewhat calming me diwn,I went back to the rooftop ground and fell to my knees and started crying.
"Oh my god! Did I say something that hurt you, did you want to die and I just stopped you, did I hurt your feelings? I am so so SO sorry Jack!" Mark knelt down and starting hugging me and reaoeatedly saying "I'm sorry" and, crying a bit!
" Mark, Mark, Mark, you did nothing, Singe was just my childhood freind since I was 4, I never thought she'd do something like this,  she's always joked about dying, like of laughter, but I never thought she'd due so soon. Sure I hated her, I put up with her shit, her bitching, her whining, I was sick of it but we hung out and mostly got cookies and I forget but, I can never forget this, no matter how much coffee and cookies I have." I was spilling to Mark, spilling tears and words. Mark rubbed circles into my back saying, again, repeatedly "It's okay" and " At least she's happy" and Mark has comforted me enough to where I've stopped crying and I look at Mark, his chocolate brown eyes, glittering at the sight of me  not crying.
"Do you wanna go get some food or do sonething after school?" Nark suddenly asks
"Y-yeah, that'd be nice Mark.'" I say, still sniffling. This is going to be a long day. A long but great day

~ I am on a roll today! Two chapters in one night! Well, I'll see if I can upload tomorrow. The next "chapter" or section is an author's note so skip if you want or not. Bye!~