Chapter 7

Serena's POV

I sat down on Neymar's couch and put my head in my hands. Gerardo said I'll be playing tomorrow against Valencia, as far as he knows. And since I signed a two year contract with Barcelona, it means that this season and the next is for sure. But the years after, we won't know. And now the boys are giving me a silent treatment since Carlos said for them not to be in contact with me while he's arguing with the league. He already gave Cris shit for phoning me in the fist place.

"It's alright," Neymar sat down beside me and handed me a bowl of soup and rubbed my shoulders, relaxing me immensely. I nodded my head and took a spoonful.

"I know, I just can't believe he did that to me. And now my boys aren't talking to me because of him, and they're my family. They're the people who helped me through all of my depression and showed me again how much I loved football, they're the ones who saved me. And now they're all turning their backs." I sighed, leaning back on the couch.

"But we're here for you. I am, Gerard is, Xavi, Leo, Victor, Alexis, all of us. We all love you and for god's sake, Serena, you saved us! We were one of the best teams before, but we're the best now! Giving Real Madrid a run for their money was the best game we've ever played. All thanks to you! We all consider you family, and Gerardo even said if you keep playing like you are now, he'll sign you again once your contract finishes. He said for as long as he could make it with you saying yes!" He said. A smile appeared on my face and he grabbed my hand. I set the bowl of soup down on the kitch and looked back at him.

"Thank you." I said honestly. He gave me a genuine smile that made my hert skip a beat. No other person could have this effect on me, only him. And now that I see how good of a person he is, it makes my feelings for him even stronger.

I leaned in, kissing him passionatly, like I've wanted to deep down since our first encounter. He wrapped his ars around me and pulled me into the kiss harder, and I ran my fingers through his hair. I don't ever want him to let go. We pulled away once we ran out of breath. but he brought me into a hug right after. I squeezed him and he fell back on the couch, bringing me with him, so we were lying down together.

"I love every part of you," He muttered, looking into my eyes.

"I love you," I whispered meekly. I never thought I'd ever love someone, let alone have someone love me back.

"I love the way you laugh, how dedicated to football you are, the way you're completely obsessed with food, the way you smile, the way you get along with the team, the team you hated the most. And I love the way you're mine." He said giving me another quick, soft kiss on the lips.

"I have no words to describe the time I've had with you and the team. It's all just unreal to me." I admitted. He smiled, which made me smile too.

"I know we're moving fast, Serena. But I can't keep you off my mind. Or my eyes off you. I don't want you sleeping alone, far away, in that hotel room. Just come stay with me. At least for tonight. Please." He said hopefully. I nodded my head and giggled, laying my head on his chest and breathing in his cologne. I could feel myself getting tired already, and my eyes closing.

I don't think anything could be better right now; laying here with Neymar. I truly believe I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I don't care if we're moving fast, I love it. I'm finally not alone. And finally, I feel like my depression is gone. Like, really, gone.

|Morning after|

"SERENA ANCELOTTI GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" I woke up next to Neymar (a shirtless Neymar, praise the lord) who jumped up out of bed.

"What the fuck, Macy?" He yelled and I heard footsteps down the hallway, and Macy peeked her head through the door.

"Serena, get ready. We're going shopping." She said and closed the door. "You have no choice, too! Tony, Shakira and I are waiting downstairs!"