Vent...

Hey guys, I thought I would just make a quick update about this, because it's a problem that is very dear to me and that makes me very frustrated. 

        I have suffered from depression and self harm and things that I would never want to wish apon another human being. I've thought about killing myself more than once. But I've fond something that keeps me going, and now I'm on the road to recovery. 

        The thing that saved me is, no surprise, Real Madrid. (+ Neymar, Thiago Silva, Gerard Pique) and I've never loved something as much as I love this club and football. 

        But I've been told many times that that is stupid, and a football club couldn't save you from suicide. But it CAN! You always hear about bands and singers saving someone, so why can't a club and their players save me?!

        If you find something, whether that's Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, or anything in the entire world, that makes you happy, don't ever be ashamed or embarrassed. No matter how I'm feeling, seeing my favourite players being themselves and being happy, my mood lifts. 

        I'm just here to say, you're not alone. If you find something that brings you happiness, never be ashamed. 

        I used to be so embarrassed about my love for Real Madrid and my knowledge about all the players, but now I've learned to embrace it, and I'm so happy now. 

I hope you understand what I'm getting at and that I don't sound like a huge looser.

K, bye. xx