Chapter 1 || Part two

Serena's POV 

I sat on my bed near the window, flipping through the magazine I bought downstairs in the convenience store. All it had was superstars and Neymar and I. I guess the proposal was big.

But what really sucks is that after all that happened, I can't even see him. I ask Vincente, but he said no, all the team must stay in the hotel at all times. I already missed him. I just wanted to spend time with him. 

The boys are in Iker's room, and they were texting me to come over. I closed the magazine and threw it onto my suitcase that laid unpacked in the corner of the room. I just sat there in my sweatpants, even if it was hot here. 

Sweatpants and a sports bra has been my go-to outfit these past few days. 

The phone rang beside me, and I already knew who it was. It was probably Sese. But I'm to lazy to even pick it up. I fiddled with my fingers, getting bored and sad. 

I miss Neymar, a lot. I don't think I've ever actually started to miss him a couple hours after I saw him, but you can't blame me. 

I sighed, grabbing my phone off the charger and put on one of Neymar's shirts that I brought with me as a lazy shirt. It was just one of his brandname shirts he always gets from sponsors. Slipping on my flip flops, padding down the hallway. 

I probably looked really weird at the moment. 

I knocked on Iker's door and Gerard answered it. I smiled, scrunching up my nose and pushed past him into the room full of full grown males. 

"Come in," Gerard mumbled, chuckling quietly. 

"Thanks, G." I giggled and sat down next to Xavi on the bed. 

"Do you guys have food?" I asked. Sergio turned and threw a chocolate bar at me and I caught it awkwardly, unwrapped it and took a bite. 

"Graceful, Rena." Iker laughed. 

"Don't laugh at me." I pouted jokingly. 

"It's hard not to." Xabi smirked. "Anyways, are you missing you fiancée?" 

"Oooh." Gerard said and leaned in from the chair he was sitting in. 

"Yes." I rolled my eyes. "But can we not talk about that?"

"Sure thing, anything for the princess." Xavi said sarcastically.

"I am a princess, thank you for noticing me." I did a fake hair slip. considering my hair was currently in a bun. 

"So much sass in such a little person." Gerard laughed. 

"Everyone is little when they're next to you." Iker said. 

"Exactly, G. And thank you." I smiled. 

"Any time, Rena-boo, any time."

|Later| 

I picked up my cellphone off the bedside table. It was Ney!

"Hello?" I asked, picking it up, even if I knew who it was. I'm weird. 

"Hey, gorgeous." He said on the other side. 

"Hey, Ney. What's up?" 

"Just phoning you because I missed you. Already." 

"Awh, I miss you to." I giggled. 

"How are you?"

"I'm bored without you here to bug me." I admitted.

"I wish you were here with me. It's getting lonely here." He said, sighing.

"I wish I was with you too. But you know my coach, he won't let me. I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't worry about it babe. I'm just happy to hear your voice." He said, making my heart flutter. 

"You're so sweet." I sighed happily. "I love you."

"I love you too, but don't think this conversation is ending anytime soon." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"And I don't have a problem with that, I promise." I laughed.

"Good, because you'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life." 

"And I'm very, very excited about that." I said, leaning back on the cushions, relaxing. The room was kind of cold actually, so I lifted up the covers and snuggled under them.

"I'm glad. I hope you like the proposal." He paused for a second. "You weren't pressured into saying 'yes' were you?" 

"Oh god no, Ney! Of course I would say yes, no matter what. I love you so much." I promised him. "I was so happy when you proposed. I got to share an amazing thing in my life with the world. How many people can say that?"

"I'm so happy. I love you so much, don't ever forget that. I can't wait until we're actually married. But we'll have to wait until the cup is over I guess." He said sadly. 

"I know, I don't want to wait!" I exclaimed. "But then we can get married after Spain beats Brazil in the final!"

"Oh, please, in your dreams." He laughed. "And I want our wedding to be special. Big, white, and lots of food and good music with all of our friends."

"That sounds pretty girly Ney." I laughed.

"I am girly, you know that." He said.

"All of our friends means I can invite from Madrid players? Like... a lot?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course! Just make sure no fights break out, though. If it does, I'm blaming it all on you." he teased.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It'll make it entertaining, though!" I laughed with him. 

"It always entertaining with you."

"I know." I smiled to myself. "It's getting pretty late, Ney." 

"Yeah, I guess your right." He sighed. "I'll miss you, babe." 

"I'll miss you too." I told him.

"I love you, and I'm so happy we're getting married, and the whole world knows. Have a good sleep, beautiful." 

"I'm so happy, too. I love you so, so much. I wish I was with you!" I said, getting frustrated. 

"Don't worry, Rena. The cup will be over soon, and we'll be back together in Barcelona."

"I can't wait. Bye Ney." I said.

"Bye babe." He said and hung up. 

I put my phone back on the charger and turned the light off, getting ready for bed. Sese said he would be out with Iker and Nando in the hotel bar for a while longer. They snuck out like teengers, giggling and speed-walking past coaches hotel room. Such little loosers, right?

** So this is part two, and I have a lot of plans for this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment below and vote!

Can we get 100 likes on this chapter please? Thanks thanks :P

I'm so excited for next season! Hala Madrid!

Y'all should comment your favourite thing about this book, kay? Kay byeeee! xx