Chapter 6 || Part two

Serena's POV 

I walked through the door into the hotel room, flopping onto the bed tiredly. Football games always tire me out without a doubt. My eyelids felt heavy, but with Sergio, Nando and Iker coming through the door with their booming-loud voices, I knew I wouldn't be sleeping any time soon. 

"Ugh," I muttered, "you guys are so loud." 

"We know." Sese smiled. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was Ney. 

I excused myself from the room and went into the hallway, answering the phone happily. "Hey, Neymar."

"Hey babe, pack up your stuff." He said 

"What? Ney-"

"I'm outside and I'm here to pick you up and bring you home." 

"Neymar, what are you-"

"No arguements, Serena. Pack up your things. I want you at home, here with me. You're my fiancée and I don't like being away from you." He cut me off again sternly. I sighed and leaned my back against the tacky wallpaper. 

"Do you honestly believe Sergio and Iker will let me leave?" I asked. 

"I don't care. Just be outside in ten, I'm here waiting." He paused for a moment, "I just miss you. A lot. I need you at home, with me." 

"Alright, Ney." I sighed. "Fuckin' hell, you're such a pain in the ass." 

"I love you." I could hear the smirk on his face. 

"I hate you." I replied and hung up the phone, knocking on the door. Sese let me in, and I slipped behind him and went to my pile of clothes, shoving them inside my suitcase. 

"Um, where are you going?" Sergio questioned, his arms across his chest. 

"To my stupid fiancé's house." I muttered. 

"Who said you could go?"

"Neymar, apparently."

"Serena-"

"Sese, you can go down and talk to him. But I'm not. He's been begging me since the cup started and I miss him too. You can't blame me." I finished, going into the bathroom that Sese and I shared, shoving my things into my toiletry bag. 

"Rena, do you really have to leave? We finally get to spend time together." Iker said when I came back into the room. 

"I'm sorry guys." I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders. 

"Whatever." Sese mumbled angrily. "Have fun with your boy toy."

I spun around and faced him, wagging my finger in his face, "You better watch what you say, Ramos, do you understand me? You can't do that."

"Just go, Rena." He looked me in the eyes. I sighed angrily and stomped towards my suitcase, zipping it up and stormed out of the room and to the elevator, riding all the way down to the lobby.

Vincente was down talking to one of my teammates, and he spotted me. "I'm going to Neymar's house and staying there." I said and walked out of the sliding door leading outside. I saw Neymar leaning against his car, a smirk on his face. 

I swiftly walked towards him, a permanent sour look on my face as I opened the trunk and lifted my suitcase into the black SUV.  I walked passed him and opened the passenger door and sat in the warm leather seat. I reached to close the door, but he held it open with his hands. 

"A little angry, are we?" He chuckled. 

"Just drive, Ney." I rolled my eyes and he went to his side of the car and got in the drivers seat. I sighed and relaxed in the seat, Ney taking my hand in his. 

"I love you." He said seriously.

"I love you too, Ney." I said, a small smile tugging at the corner of my lips. "Let's just get to your place."

"Our place." He corrected me. "Everything that's mine is yours. Or, it will be. Soon." 

"I don't like the way that sounds." I said. 

"What do you mean?"

"I just... It sounds..." I bit my lip, "Nevermind."

"You're weird." He laughed and drove down towards the house. 

"But so are you." I said. 

|At Home| 

"Just drop your things here and we can take them up later." He said, grabbing my hand and lead me through the beautiful home all the way to the yard. 

"This is gorgeous." I gasped, looking around at the large property and the pool, hot tub and gardens. 

"I'm glad you like our house." He look over and smirked, giving me a little wink. 

"You know, you haven't seen the beautiful bed upstairs. A new, big, comfy, king size, bed." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his body. 

"Oh, really? Are you going to show me?" I asked. 

"We can break it in together." He licked his lips. "As a welcome home celebration." 

"I'd love that." I said, my heart fluttering.

"Do you know what I'm wondering?" He said, his fingers lingering low on my back. 

"What?" I breathed out.

"How loud can I make you scream," he murmured, his lips softly brushing my ear, a shiver running down my spine. His soft hands caressed my body, my heart fluttering softly. 

"Let's go."

** So guys, I was away at camp for a while and that's why this is really late. I'm sorry this is short, it might take me a little bit to get back into this book.

I hope you enjoyed!

follow my tumblr: http://www.bartrapocalypse.tumblr.com