Chapter 34 (SMUT)

**WARNING: SMUT AND SEX SCENE. If you don't want to read, don't.**

Serena's POV 

The game ended and Barcelona walked away with another win to add onto our success as a club. Neymar refused to look at me, I was surprised when he passed it for my goal. Other than that, I just sat back and watched the god, Leo, work his magic.

Neymar didn't seem like himself. He was more quiet, didn't smile at fans the way he normally does. He just... smiled. It never reached his eyes, just the corner of his mouth. His beautiful lips, they were my favourite thing. 

I stayed late, organizing my mess of a locker. Things were everywhere! I used magnets to put up little fan drawings and letters I sometimes receive at games, hung up my stuff and threw out any garbage like wrappers or empty plastic bottles. 

By the time I was done, I still had so much energy left in me. I decided I'll go and shoot a couple balls into the net on the pitch to work on my curve and knuckle ball. I walked up the familiar steps with my turf cleats on, and noticed someone fetching balls from the net.

I grabbed a few balls from the bag and rolled them out on the pitch, watching the other person. As soon as they recognized me, he walked over so I could get a better look. Neymar.

I turned on my heel, readying to leave, when he stopped me, "Serena, please." I turned and looked at him. 

"I don't want to talk to you." I snapped. He flinched back from my harsh words. 

"Then we won't talk." He reached forward and pulled me into his chest, but I didn't stop him. I... I needed him.

He crashed his lips onto mine in a rage of blazing fire, making me moan against him. I could feel him smirk as his hands roamed all over my body, his lips slipping from my mouth, down my neck and finding my sweet spot. I moaned out louder and he sucked on it, making sure he would leave his mark. 

He pulled me towards the showers, and I didn't stop him at all. He went to the back stall and took off my shirt and bra, feeling every inch of my body. I tugged helplessly at his shirt and he lifted it over his head, showing his abs. 

"Take the rest off." He instructed and I obeyed, slipping down his Adidas track pants. I kissed his bulge through his boxers until he gripped my ponytail.

"No teasing, Serena." He warned and I shimmied his boxers down his legs and got on my knees in front of his, as his boner was revealed. I licked down the shaft, being thorough and getting my saliva and over it. He groaned and bucked his hips as I took his head in my mouth. 

I started to deep throat him, bobbing my head up and down as he let go of my ponytail and gripped the shower wall. I gagged a little, but I felt him twitch in my mouth and I tasted precum. 

"Fuck, Serena!" He moaned out and he came in my mouth. I licked up every last drop from his package while staring into his eyes. I felt like a slut. But I can't control myself. 

"Get up." He growled and I stood up quickly. He took off my pants and panties and turned my around as I leaned my hands against the wall. He gripped my ass and I arched my back, sliding his dick up inside of me. I gasped as he started to thrust deep inside me without giving me time to adjust to his size. I leaned my head against the tiles, my legs beginning to shake and he snaked his arm around my waist and held me up. 

The feeling was incredible, I missed this so much. I had this feeling burning inside me whenever I looked at him today, and now I know what it was. I wanted him, I was horny. 

"I'm going to cum." I breathed out, knowing it was coming. I was never sensitive, I never came so quick, unless I was with Neymar. 

"Don't cum until I tell you do." He whispered in my ear as his thrusts started to get sloppier but quicker. I couldn't hold it in for much longer, but I tried, the sensation burning inside of me and my eyes were shut tight.

Moaning, I felt myself cum all over him. He pulled out and flipped me around on my knees again, to finish him off. I bobbed my head up and down like before, and he came again, the sweet, saltyness coming in my mouth. I swallowed it, just how he liked. 

After, I just kneeled there, ashamed of myself. How could I have let my body take control of my brain? He's just so hot, so sexy. I can't let this happen again.

"I needed that." He breathed out after a while, leaning his back against the wall. I stood up and collected my clothes from the ground, not looking at him.

"Just because we fucked doesn't mean we're back together." I reminded him. 

"Wait, what?" He asked.

"As much as I enjoyed this, it doesn't mean anything." I said, still panting. 

"But, babe, come on-"

"No, Neymar. You're still an asshole. But this didn't change anything, or my feelings. You treat me like shit sometimes and resort to making me sound like a bitch on twitter and you act like you're seven. We're not back together."

"I need you sometimes. I don't want any other girl, I want you. You have to believe me, you're the only one for me." He begged.

"Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't have fucked up like you did." I told him and walked out. I tried to even out my breathing but I couldn't. My heart was pounding, left over from pleasure. He was so good. But that didn't make up for anything.

I have to stay strong and not let him win me over by how hot he is. I'm better than that, right?