date ; mileven

( this is set in the present! so it's pretty modern! )

Mike came home from school a bit earlier today. He bought eggos for Eleven and also brought her some flowers.

"Hey Mike! Eleven's been waiting for you! She's down in the basement! "
Mrs. Wheeler knew about eleven and thought it was pretty cute.

" Okay Mom! " Mike shouted , as he ran to the basement excitedly.

" Hey El!! I brought you some eggos! Also uhh...here are some flowers!! Thought they'd brighten up your day! " Mike said , turning a bit pinkish.

" Thank You Mike! "
El said , blushing.
Mike had wanted to hug El for a long time now , this time he was very ready to make that happen.

Mike wrapped his arms around El and hugged her tightly. El was speechless , she turned really red. And she hugged Mike as well.

This lasted for about 5 seconds , and Mike felt great.

" you wanna watch a movie? "
Mike said.
" or we can watch TV. "

" Movie. La La Land. "
( fite me I couldn't think of a movie )
El saw La La Land once , when she snuck in the cinema. It's been her favorite ever since.

" Okay then! I kinda like that! But it's for you ! "
Mike said enthusiastically.
He took the CD and put it in the DVD player.
Mike microwaved some eggos and popcorn , he watched with El in her blanket fort.

El leaned on Mike's shoulder , and Mike blushed. He wrapped his arms around El and smiled.
" Hey , sleepyhead. Should I pause the movie? "
Mike told El.
El chuckled and nudged Mike.
" This is a great date , you know. Want one again tomorrow? "
Mike said.
El smiled.
" Do your Homework ,Mike. "

" I'll take that as a yes! "
Mike said while going up the stairs.

AAAA hope you liked this first chapter. I know it's not the best , it's my first time lol. But hope you liked it anyways! Request some more and I'll try to make them!! ✨