sorry ; mileven

there's gonna be an Ed Sheeran lyric so hehe

El was in her room , Feeling Angry and sad at the same time. She got a flashback from Hawkins Lab because of Mike , although she doesn't blame mike but she blames herself for thinking about it.

El locked herself in her room and told mike not to come in because el might hurt him.

" it's okay el. I'm sorry for making you remember. "
" n-no mike. Don't be sorry. I'm sorry. "

Mike felt so bad for El. He sent her little notes and passed them underneath the door so that el wouldn't feel alone.

Mike couldn't stand being without El so he bugged El to let him in.

" El please , even if you hurt me it's okay. Because loving can hurt! Loving can hurt sometimes. "

El remembered the song Mike used to let her listen to. She loved that song and listened to it everytime she got the chance.

El opened the door and Mike ran to her and gave her a hug.

" El I'm so sorry. I promise I'll never try to let you remember those things. "
" p-promise. "

a story after a million years.
sorry for not posting a lot.
I have a jyatt book and I don't really have ideas. Go and request some so that I can have ideas.

And wtf , my last chapter got a lot of reads quickly and a bunch of votes but like it was a joke AHAHAH.

P.S go read my stenbrough book!! hihi I'll update soon!