Dancing Queen ; Mileven

( this may sound cheesy but I actually thought of this chapter a while ago and I thought it was cool so don't @ me pls And yes , the song will be included )

Mike and El were walking home. They went to the park to walk for a while and to sit quietly on the grass there.

On the way , they heard a familiar voice." walking home with someone I see , frogface "

It was Troy. The school bully.

" leave us alone , Troy. " Mike said continuing to walk. He grabbed El's wrist and they both walked away.

" make me. " Troy shouted from a distance. Suddenly two other guys stood in front of them , blocking their way. One of them pinned mike onto a tree and the other grabbed El's hands and held them behind her back to prevent her from saving Mike.

" I SAID MAKE ME , WHEELER " Troy shouted in front of Mike's face. You could practically see the anger in El's eyes. Although , el could still grab things from her bag. So she grabbed her MP3 player which she received from Nancy last Christmas , and played a song from her playlist. None other than the iconic " Dancing Queen " by ABBA.

As the music played , the boys laughed at her. But Mike knew that el had a plan.

" Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for a place to go
Where they play the right music
Getting in the swing
You've come to look for a king "
El sang along to the words as she slowly escaped from the kid's grip. Punching them and making them fall to the beat of the music.

Mike was impressed." GO EL!! " he cheered.

Troy wasn't enjoying this , one bit.

" think you can defend your little friend over here , Little haircut? "
Troy glared at her and tried to lunch her , though she just swiftly dodged his hit.

El stared into Troy's eyes.
Ready to finally beat the crap out of him.

El lifted Troy up." don't mess with me. or my friends. Mouth breather. "

"YES I WONT JUST DROP ME! "
Troy was on the verge of crying.El dropped him and he ran away.

" ooh see that girl
Watch that scene
Dig in the dancing queen "

The last bit played , and the music ended.

" Woah El that was amazing! Thanks for saving me back there! "
Mike happily said as they continued to walk back to his house.

" where'd you learn how to do all of that? I mean like with the music and crap! "

El smiled slyly before answering Mike's question.

" Well , I stayed with Nancy at the gym once. That's basically it. "

I'm getting bad at these but finally an update! Sorry for not updating a lot Ugh. I promise I'll try to update more chapters!