romeo and juliet ; mileven

" okay class! so we're going to be having a short play! And it's going to be Romeo and Juliet! "
Mr.Clarke said , he knew perfectly who to cast , thanks to Lucas and Dustin ; who told him about Eleven...or Eleanor.

" so , we've heard all of you sing and act. And we've already got the cast ready!! ".

Dustin and Lucas looked at each other and started laughing. They knew who " Romeo and Juliet " were.

" So our Romeo will be... Mike! "
Mike gasped , he wasn't ready to star in a play ; although he has played in the school band before.

" And Juliet will be....Eleven! "
Mike turned bright red. He knew exactly what happens in Romeo and Juliet.
Eleven looked at Mike and smiled.

Lucas and Dustin burst into laughter and started chanting " MILEVEN! MILEVEN! MILEVEN "

" oh shut up. " Mike said , still red.
" Alright! That's enough! The whole cast will be presented tomorrow! Rehearsals start tomorrow as well , after class!! " Mr.Clarke said.

( TIME SKIP )
( p.s I don't know the Romeo and Juliet story kill me but it's cute okay )

It was the day of the play.
Lucas and Dustin helped with the props and costumes.
" Ooooh. Mike's gonna Kiss El ! "
Lucas said.
" shut up , or I'll kick your ass. "
Mike said. He was blushing.
" oh don't deny it , you're excited! "
Dustin said. They were giggling as they were teasing Mike.

( time skip again )
It was that scene.
The Kiss!!
Mike went near El...they haven't really rehearsed this scene before. Well , they have but it wasn't a real kiss.
Mike placed his lips on El's ,
he turned a deep red. He immediately moved away and the curtains closed. Everyone clapped while Lucas and Dustin were dying of laughter.

After the show , Mrs.Wheeler went to Mike and said " You did so well Mike!!! But I have to admit...you and El are pretty cute! "
" OOOOOO MIKE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND " Lucas and Dustin said , eavesdropping on their conversation.
" GO AWAY. "
Mike shouted.
He hugged El at the end of the show and they went home together.

——
Hello I need ideas :) HAHA but yeaa hope You liked this one.