Snowball ; mileven ( biverly )

SO BEFORE WE BEGIN
THIS STORY IS A CROSSOVER W/ IT SO YEAAA HIHIHI

It was the day of the snowball.
Bill was helping Mike get ready ,
And Bev was helping El get ready.

( Mike & Bill )
" You really think I look good , Bill? " Mike said.
" Oh p-p-please Mike! Y-you look g-g-great!! I think El w-would think so t-t-too. "
Bill said.
Mike smiled at Bill. He stood up and went to the mirror to take a last look.
" What about you Bill? Who are you going with? " Mike said.
" Oh uhm. B-b-beverly. "
Bill said turning red.
" Hm. You two are cute. "

( El & Bev )
El looked in the mirror.
" Pretty. "
She said.
" Hell Yeah! You look damn pretty! Mike's gonna love you! " Bev said enthusiastically. El smiled at Bev and hugged her. " Thanks Bev. You're the best. "
" Now , let's go! "

They all headed on the way to the snowball. They went in and there was music playing and people were dancing. Mike and Bill waited for El and Bev silently. After a few minutes they finally came through the door. They both looked stunning. El wore a greenish blue dress with red spots and a red belt. Bev wore a black dress with lace on the sleeves.

El approached Mike and Mike approached El.
" You look beautiful. "

El and Mike went to dance with the crowd.
Bev silently approached Bill
" well well well , if it isn't b-b-bill "
Bev said mocking Bill.
" oh shu-shut up B-Bev. "
" Okay then. By the way , you're lookin' good Denbrough. And what the hell did you do to Mike? He looks fantastic! "
" oh I u-uh , just p-pi-picked what suited m-mike. a-and Thanks Bev. You look p-pr-pretty nice. "

The two went to get drinks , unaware of what they were drinking. But they both didn't care. Although they were too distracted talking they haven't even checked El and Mike.
" WOAH LOOK ! " Bev said nudging Bill on the shoulder.
They looked to see Mike giving El a kiss.
" I k-knew it! " bill said laughing a bit.
" Can we go out for a while? " Bev asked leading Bill outside.
Bev lit her cigarette and smoked for a bit. She threw her cigarette away Before anyone could see her. There was a moment of silence until
Bev stared at Bill , and Bill gazed at Bev's eyes. Bev leaned in and gave Bill a kiss.
" What a night , Denbrough. "
Bev said. She put her head on Bill's shoulder. " Y-yeah. You made t-t-this a pretty m-m-memorable night B-Bev. "

Oh what a night it truly was.