6. Bit of Bonding.

Varsha's POV.

His smile, that made me blush as I stared at my feet. He smiled for the first time since I saw him. He squeezed me a little and guided me to stand up, he put his finger in my chin and made me look up. He was looking at me so tenderly and with strange gentleness he spoke, "No one will say anything, for a Kshatriya, Ghandharva Vivah is considered auspicious. And about the palace life style, I am sure you can manage." I nodded my head. What else can I do? I can't dare to counter him. And before I knew I felt, my feet left the ground. I closed my eyes as my cheeks heated up. He lowered me in the bed and I felt his stare.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?" he asked and I turned my head to the side, what was he expecting me to say? He slowly removed my pallu that I tied like a blouse. Oh God! Not again! But I kept quite.. I don't dare deny him. But he chuckled, getting up and pulling me with him. "I am not starting anything.." he said and my cheek turned redder..he sensed my reluctance. He slowly ran his fingers all through my skin, I was feeling very shy. Yesterday it was dark, today the sun illuminated the tent. "Sorry." I heard and my head snapped towards him. "I was ruthless with a virgin like you, yesterday night. Look at you, what a beauty you were just yesterday and today, you're flawless skin is all marked, even your cheek is having my teeth mark....." he said, trailing of caressing my cheek. I didn't know what to tell now. He pulled me.

We were standing in front of a big utensil and he suddenly threw away his upper clothing also. His skin, unlike mine, was still flawless, I turned my head, my cheeks further heating up. I heard him laugh. "Pour water." he ordered and I poured from the near by jug. As I pored, I wondered if this was normal, between married couples. But still I felt very shy. After he was done washing his face, he poured water for me, inspite of my denial. I felt embarrassed, not only were we undressed aa of upper part of our bodies, but he was a prince, serving me. I completed quickly. He gave me a stick to brush my teeth and he did the same. As he was wearing his cloth back, I wondered, if I may too. And I took the risk and did. He didn't say anything luckily. He informed me that, there would be his people to remove the tent and we just need to start. "I wish to go to my home, one last time." I said meekly wondering if he would allow and he nodded. "I will take you there and then we will meet my people at the other tent." he said.

We came out and I lifted my veil to look at...the horse. Oh no! Krishna! Don't tell me, we need to travel in it. "No no Swami, I won't travel in this horse. No, I am scared." I said and he stared at me as if surprised. Swami..... I said it for the first time in my life... All those moments, I spent imagining myself saying this, came back. I finally did. And to whom? A Rajkumar...he was my Swami. Life has been so unpredictable and I see the same ahead, in palace. "Come on Love,  we have to travel a lot. And I know you can't walk." he smirked. Oh God! He is a magician, he knows everything about me. "Swami, no please, I am really scared. I will walk." I said and I knew I couldn't. He came near me again and pulled me, "Come on." Tears started falling from my eyes. "Please, No." I said and the horse was staring angrily at me. "Please." a sob escaped my lips. He turned to look at me, his expression unreadable.

Then he suddenly lifted me up and kept me on the horse. I couldn't stop my tears. Oh God! I am so scared. He sat up to and our bodies were pressed together, "Relax." he whispered in my ear, but still I was very scared. He hugged me... No.. I mean took the ring on the horse's hold. I let my veil cover my face and leaned on him. It's not like I can do anything now. I heard him chuckle. What? Am I a princess, to ride on a horse. Who forces their wife to ride on a horse. It's going so fast. It jumps. I am so scared. Shh.... I should not be complaining. At least he is not leaving me like Shakuntala was left. But I knew going to my home will be a true trouble. As I was telling him the directions, I felt the stares of people. I immediately stopped leaning on him. Suddenly our position started feeling scandalous. Oh God!! Pandit Ramkrishna.... Now that I can take his name is standing before me, in front of the small hut, I once called home. My heart beat loudly... Trouble, is all what I see coming especially with the nature of Swami...

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Thank you.