9. Hurting Past.

Namaste... Actually I am writing in 3rd POV... Thanks to shailajapvl,it was her suggestion... Please tell me which you prefer.. 3rd POV or Varsha's....thank you:)

3rd POV

Varsha's eyes widened as they all bowed before her, they all were older than her and she felt really awkward. But when her eyes landed on the main maid her husband was talking about she observed her keenly. She was about 25 years old, a dark beauty, her eyes were the darkest shade of brown, could be easily illusioned as black and exactly at that moment, she looked up to meet Varsha's examining gaze and they both gave each other a faint smile. Varsha only then remembered that she was not having her pallu or blouse as she had tied the pallu only as blouse and the gazes of a dozen woman made her feel very shy. But before she could react another woman, quite elderly came towards her and handed her her veil which she immediately wrapped around herself. The older woman cleared her throat, which caught her attention.

"Namaste Rajkumariji, I am the chief maid of Rajkumarji's palace. I had travelled with him to meet my family and this is Hira, she is a expert in decorating woman. I request you to approve of the things we have brought for you." she said and looked at her, Varsha just smiled a little and nodded, she was feeling overwhelmed. Then the woman named Hira came forward, she almost gasped. That was when she noticed her white clothes... She was a widow. Varsha's heart went out for the young woman but the fear lurking in her eyes were due to something else.

"A girl like you deserves no happiness.... You will become a widow. You're husband will die the day you will be married."

"Become a widow... Die.. "

"You useless widow... Come here... "

She shut her eyes closed as the bad words her Grandmother used to call her, haunted her. Her parents were happy that they had her but not her grandmother. She never knew, why she was hated so much. But the fear of her hurting past came back to her. Her grandmother was a elder and elders were considered as God. What if her words came true. She forced a smile on her lips as she saw them staring at her confused, "A moment please..." she whispered timidly and ran towards the tent's flip and pushed it aside a little, her only one eye out searching the man, she had just spent a night with but who had become so important. She saw him at a distance, holding his head and talking to another tall man, but her eyes were set on her husband. 'He is fine.' her brain said. But her heart just refused to accept it and she started hallucinating, 'His head is paining... Maybe..' but before her head could spin more she felt a hand one her shoulder. Before turning back, she stared at her husband once more her fear slightly subsiding.

Above is pic of Hira.

Please vote, comment and share.

And please tell me which Varsha's you liked from last chapter.

This chapter was to tell about Varsha's not so rosy past but also the fact that though she fears her but she still cares for her husband, just because he is her husband.

Next chapter is about her dancing herself as princess... It's gonna be fun.. She will be finally pampered..

Thank you.