The White and Black wolves

The world began with four wolf couples. One couple had One black, the other white. They were in reality werewolves. They were mates. They had children but none were either white or black. This got the parents worried. The male, the black one, thought his wife and love cheated on him. The female, the white one, thought that something wrong happen to her. They confronted each other. They told each other what's wrong and they talked about. One night, the moon goddess herself visited the couple.

"Young couple, the problem is not of which you think. As long as you to are alive, there will be only one black wolf and one wolf. That's all the world can stand at a time. You are very powerful creatures and everyone that comes into this planet you protect. You equal each other out. Every white and black wolf that enters this world becomes mates."

The couple now understand and forgave each other. Soon there was a war between two alphas. One was from the her pack. The other from his pack. They were separated. She took the kids with her. They had to find a way to each other. They knew they could stop this war. They found each other. In a major war between the two packs, the couple walked out on the field. He yell stop which everyone did. He had alpha blood in his veins which made him very powerful. They stopped the war. They became the most powerful alpha and Luna in the world. There was a prophecy. It was that when the next white and black wolves that reach a certain age, there will be another Great War and they will use their powers to stop it. It said that it won't be a wolf vs wolf war. It would be a bigger war that threaten the existents of werewolves.