Chapter 16

Izzy's pov

I look at my daughter standing on the stage. Head held high. She turned a few days ago and she's mated. I smile proudly at my daughter. She was becoming queen today. They finish and I gave my daughter a huge hug. She smiles.

"I'm so proud." I said.

"Thanks mom." I kissed her forehead and left. I head home to my other children. Caroline moved out to live with Coby at the pack house as a couple. I have 3 now with one on the way. Yes I need a hobby. My two twin boys run downstairs.

"Mom!" The two 11 years olds run into my arms.

"Hey babies." Hayes my older son smiles at me. David the younger and smaller twin smiles at me. CJ walks in and the boys tackle them. We've raised them to know about werewolves. My now 6 year old runs downstairs.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She hugs me and CJ. CJ's mom walks downstairs and hugs us.

"Thanks for watching them."

"Anytime sweetie." She leaves and I put the kids to bed. I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I'm beyond tired. Traveling and meeting other packs. Pregnant and traveling doesn't really work. I'm Luna though. So I do my job. CJ walks in and kisses my stomach.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses my lips and lays down beside me. We go to sleep for another long day.

*Next Morning*

I get up out of bed and head to make breakfast. I fixed plates and woke up everyone. Everyone eats and the children leave for school. CJ goes to his office for work. His office is at the pack house. I clean the house. Making beds and picking up after the kids. Kiely comes over and jumps on my couch. I groan.

"What?" She sassily says. I roll my eyes.

"Nothing." I said. I lay down on the couch and put my head on her lap. She pets my head.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm working myself to death." I grumble. She laughs.

"Not funny. Bitch." She laughs even louder.

"It's your job as Luna, Iz." I roll my eyes. Of course it is.

"Really? I didn't know that!" I said sarcasm lacing each word. She rolls her eyes at me.

"I'm trying to help." I nod.

"Sorry Ki." We watch a movie and then children bust through my door. I groan and put my head in her lap. She laughs and the children walk over to me.

"Is mommy awake?" Ally asked.

"Yeah. Mommy's awake." I said sitting up. They sit by me and Ally sits on my lap. Kiely chuckles.

"I've got to get home." With that she leaves. The children run off and play. I go to the back yard to garden. I finish and head back inside. I wash my hands and start dinner. I set food down and right on cue CJ walks in. He washes his hands and gets the children. We sit and have a wonderful supper. After supper bathes and bed. We head to bed and sleep.