Chapter 4

Guys we are skipping to a day before her birthday.

Izzy's pov

I wake up. It's 9. TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! YES! I change. I look at my two cousins in their beds in my room and pulled them into a hug. They giggle. I picked them up, one on each hip. I've done this many times before. I walk upstairs to find my dad gone and my mom being lazy. I walk into the kitchen and see CJ, Chad, Adam, Daniel, and Brad standing there talking. I set one of the twins on the counter to reach for their cups on top shelf. CJ comes up behind me and gets them for me. I pecked him on the cheek and went to the fridge. I pulled out the apple juice and poured some in each cup. I went back over to the other twin and handed her her cup. I handed the other her cup and pick her back up. I had both on my hips when I turned around. They were drinking out of their cups. I smiled tiredly at them. I had them all week. It's hard taking care of two, two year old. I want kids trust me I do but I'm 13. Chad and Adam come up and take one of each twin. I smiled at them.

"Does she do that often?" CJ ask my twin Brad.

"Yes I do. 24/7 Better than their mother and my mother has." I took the kids back and went back to the play area downstairs in my room. I set them there and watched them played. They remind me of Brad and I when we were younger.

"They do, don't they?" Brad says walking in. He sits beside me.

"I said that out loud?"

"Yeah you did."

"Ugh, I'm partly their mother. They even call me mommy." Just when I say that Carline looks at me.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." I laugh.

"Alright sweetie. What would you like?"

"Um carrots." I stand up and head to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and found the carrots and ranch and put them on a patter. I walk back down to my room and everyone is down there. I hand the girls their carrots and the boys went to grab one. I slap their hands away.

"Don't touch their food. Y'all weren't raised in the barn."

"But we were raised with wolves."

"That is true. Anyway, Car and Julie need their food."

"Alright, will you go fix us a sandwich, please?" I nod. I walk back upstairs and fix five sandwiches and walk downstairs and hand it to them. They thank me and I turned my action back to the girls.

"Can you play with us? Huh mommy huh?" Julie ask. I winced. They don't call me mom around other people. I look at the boys. They had their mouths hung open and staring at me.

"Did she just call you mommy?"

"Um no?"

"I just heard her. She did. Why?"

"Are y'all going to really ask me that?"

"Good point. You let her call you that?"

"Yes I let them both call me that. I'm partly their mother. I'm more of a mother than their mother."

"If you don't mind me asking? Where are their real parents?" CJ ask.

"I have no clue. One day my Aunt and Uncle were here and the next both gone without a care in the world. Ever since I have been caring for these two since they were not even a year old. They are almost three. They act as if I'm their mother so I just go with it."

"Izzy was the only one responsible enough to even take care of twins. She acts like a mother of all us sometimes. It's very funny when Chad backs down to her as if she was the Luna."