Chapter 14

Izzy's pov

It's been two months in the pregnancy and threats from humans have been coming more and more. Threats from vampires and demons, it's scaring me. The prophecy, it's coming true. There's going to be a battle that risk our kind. CJ agrees with me. We are in bed.

"But you can't fight, you're pregnant." He says. He rubs my belly.

"I will guard this baby with my life. Lets just hope it doesn't start before our three months." He nods and kisses my cheek.

Three months later

I awoke to a pain.

"CJ!" He looks at me.

"What?"

"He's coming!" He nods and gets me out and to the pack house. I have two boys. They look like their dad. Two girls and two boys. Fun! We get back home a few days later and I healed quickly. I was completely fine. We hung inside for awhile. We heard no threats for a few days. We finally chilled when they attacked. There were Vampires and Demons and Rogues and Hunters surrounding us.

"Get the kids to the bunkers." I yell to the housekeepers. They grab the girls and boys. I look at CJ.

"This is it." I said to him. He nods. We shift together and walk outside. Everything gasp. They started to attack. My brothers come to fight. Our fighters were doing the best they can. We gather all the wolves around the world. I heard a howl of pain and look beside me and I spot Brad on the ground, being pin. I run to him and take out the Hunter and look at Brad. He gets up and I see him hurt. I'm angry. I felt something. CJ stops and looks at me. He feels it too. He runs over and touches me. The battle freezes. They are frozen. I look around, so so many people are dead. I look at CJ. He looks at me with tears. I look at where he was staring. Henry had a mouth around his neck, killing him. I look at Kiely who is distracted is being sneaked behind. I went to run to her. CJ stops me.

"Izzy no. If it's her fate then it's going to happen."

"But she's pregnant. Why is she even out here?" CJ looks at me.

"She's what? Henry doesn't know that."

"She didn't tell him?" He shakes his head. 

"She needs to live, CJ. Her and Jess both. I don't want to lose Henry or Josh. We need to stop this. Why are the hunting us?" Then the most beautiful woman I've ever seen visits us.

"That my children is decided on fate. They are after you cause they see you as a threat. You mantain the power here."

"What?"

"Unfreeze and control this war." I thought hard enough. The battle unfreeze and the battle starts again.