Chapter 15

Izzy's pov

I kissed CJ on the cheek and went outside to hang with guest. The betas and their two kids. Gemma's and their three kids. And then our five kids. I look at my close friend, Courtney. Her and her mate are playing with their one pup. They only want one. I have twins who are 15 now. Another set of twins that are 10 and a baby girl who's 5. And one on the way. I promised 5 grandchildren. I'm going to give my mother-in-law 5 grandchildren (not including Caroline and Julie). Julie is leaving soon. She has found her mate. I woundn't let her leave till she's 16. Dallas has to wait. I decided to bump it up. I look at her and Dallas holding each other. Everyone lived through the war. Well the my friends did. I mean I lost some people. We won. It was hard on us all. Family, friends, and pack members were lost and for a Luna I can't grieve. I have to move forward. I'm still a white wolf. CJ is my black wolf. It's nothing really. I watche as Caroline just sits there and watches her sister. Surprisingly Caroline hasn't found her mate yet. It's strange. I want her to have a mate. I just don't know who yet. I told them the truth about their past. I wasn't keeping it from them. They still call me mom and I adopted them. CJ looks at where I'm staring.

"Is it normal for a wolf her age to not found her mate yet? I know guys don't find there's till they are 16 but girls are suppose to at 14 or 15. She's almost 16. In like two weeks." He looks at me.

"I don't know. She's the only she-wolf her age that I know that hasn't found her mate yet. All them have. It's starting to worry me. Do you want to send her to other packs to see if we can her mate?" I shake my head.

"Why would we do that? Wait she's been looking down lately. I've heard her cry but I thought....."

"What?"

"Do you think her mate rejected her?" CJ's eyes go to black.

"I can't even think of that. She's my daughter. You do not reject an alpha's daughter." I chuckle. I was an alpha's daughter.

"Well technically she's not an Alpha's daughter." He shrugs.

"Well Ally is." Ally is our 5 year old. I look at him.

"I'm going to talk to her." I walked to my daughter. I sit down beside her.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it." She turns away from me.

"Caroline." She sighs.

"He rejected me." She said quietly.

"He did what now? Who is it?" She looks at our next store neighbor's house. We are good friends. I just keep family friends over most of the time. I talk to bunches of people. But their son. He's 17. Just turned it.

"Wait you're telling me you've known your mate for a year? You never said anything. Sweetie. Next time tell me."

"It doesn't matter. He doesn't want me. He rejected me." She says. She's staring at the grass.

"Well have you talked to your father?" She looks at me.

"Dad would whoop his butt."

"Exactly. Why did he reject you?" She sighs.

"He said he wasn't good enough for me. That I didn't deserve him. That I deserve better." Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. This is news to me. He reject her because he doesn't think he's good enough. Hey I like the kid sort of now. Other then he broke my little girl's heart. I mean all boys need to know they are never good enough for their girls. But love them either way. I look at the house. I spotted the boy in his window looking down on Caroline.

'You know, it's not nice to stare.' I said talking to the boy. He jumps.

'Luna?'

'That's me.'

'I-I wasn't staring.' He stutters.

'Hun I saw you. What's your name?'

'Coby.'

'Do you have a mate Coby?'

'Yeah. Well no. But yes.'

'And that girl happens to be my lovely Caroline over here.'

'Yes ma'am. She just deserves better than me though.'

'Now how is that so, boy.'

'She's so cool perfect at school. No one sees her flaws cause she doesn't have any. I'm the bad boy of the school. I'm imperfection.'

'Let me tell you something. She is nothing without her mate. Bad boy or no. She deserves whatever she gets. She's not perfection. She has her flaws. Don't worry boy. She perfect to you and you are perfect to her.' I hear him get up and run downstairs. I tap Caroline's shoulder.

"Someone's hear to see you." She looks at me, confused. I waved Coby over. He jumps the fence.

"Hey everyone!" He walks straight up to Caroline.

"I'm so sorry Caroline. I know I don't deserve you. You are perfection. You are my everything. All I've been thinking about since one year ago on my 16 birthday when I mistakenly rejected you to help you find someone better was you. You have been on my mind for a year now. I can't stop thinking about you. I was stupid and your mom help me realize that to me you are perfect and to you I'm perfect. That no matter what we deserve, we know have each other. I'm so sorry for any pain I caused you. Trust me I felt it too. I'm beyond sorry. I love you Caroline and I always will." I was standing beside CJ. He was looking at me. I watch as he kisses her. Like the man he is suppose to be. I was happy. They got done and Caroline looks at me.

"Thanks mom." She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back.

"You're welcome sweetie." I pull back. I look at Coby.

"Well, boy, I want a hug." He chuckles and hugs me.

"Thank you Mrs. Wood." I hug him.

"Make sure she's happy. That's all I ask." He nods. I look at the couples all around us. So many. I smile to myself.

"You did awesome babe." CJ says kissing my cheek.

"I know." I flipped my hair. He chuckles. My hat and boots pop out but so does my belt buckle. I'm still a little country girl. Some things are going to change soon real soon.