Epilogue

Izzy's pov

I take CJ's hand and we look at the stars in our rocking chairs. We know we are going to die soon so we just make everything special. The kids have grown up and have kids of their own. Some of them even have kids of their own. I smile as I look at CJ. He may be old and wrinkling he's still one sexy beast. We head inside and dance around the kitchen. Just act young.

*The next Night*

CJ falls to the ground and I ran as fast as I could to him. I called 911. He had a heart attack and the pack doctor will be here soon. Knowing he most likely won't make it. I kiss his lips.

"I love you." They get here and take him away. The call me back later telling me he died. I cried. I told our children who cried. We had a funeral a few days later and I told him bye and I love you one more time. We left and I went home to a big empty house. Thinking of memories. Our marriage and the children's life here. I cry.

*One week later*

I fall and Kiely calls the police. She was visiting for the day. They come and take me away. I was already dead. I was watching them. As they try to make me come back. They take me to the hospital and they try everything. I died. Everyone cried and they had a funeral. The gravestone said.

'Love is finding a way.'

I look at it and flew away on my wings. My wolf walking next to me. We walk into the light as we see CJ on the other side. I hug and kiss him and then we were gone forever.

________________________________________

Last Chapter. I know sad right? It was heart filling though. I personally think I ended it perfectly. No I'm not making a sequel. I have other Werewolves and now a Vampire stories. Check them out. Anyway I love you guys. Thanks for a awesome book. I cried. If any of y'all cried comment. I love y'all my wacky pineapples. Go check out other books!