Chapter 7

Cj's pov

I watched my mate sleep. She looks so peaceful. I'll protect her with my life. I don't understand why when she looks at the twins and smiles sadly. I mean she's happy she has them but it's like she feels sorry for them or something. She won't tell me. All of the sudden I was on the floor. Ow! Did she just push me out of the bed?

Izzy's pov

I woke up to someone in the bed with me. So I pushed them out. I do it often. My brothers would jump in my bed and fall asleep and I would just sleep beside them. In the morning I would push them out. I realize that I wasn't at home and that he wasn't one of my brothers. It was CJ. I sit straight up.

"I'm so so..." I looks at him on the floor and bust out laughing. He growls and gets on bed again.

"Mine." He growls and gets on top of me. His knees on both sides of my hips. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back. I slip from his grip and run to the bathroom.

"Prove it." I shut the door and realized I had no clothes. I shrugged and got my shower. I got out and dried my body. I peaked out the door and see CJ sitting on our bed. I also see my clothes in my suitcase ..... at the end of his bed. I shut the door back quietly and sigh. How am I suppose to get it with him right there?

'Just walk out there and get it' Jewel said.

'I can't do that.'

'Why not?'

'Well for starters, I'm 14 years old and naked.'

'And? he's your mate. He's going to see you sooner or later.'

'I choose later.'

'Izzy.'

'Jewel.'

'Just do it. It's not like he's going to have sex with you on the spot.'

'Are you sure about this?'

'Just wrap a towel around you and grab you some clothes. If you want, there's a robe over there.'

I look around and find the robe. Of course it's a short small robe. I rolled my eyes. I had my hair still in a towel. I wrapped the robe around me and took a deep breath.

'You sure about this?'

'Yes now go!'

I took another deep breath and stepped out. CJ's head snaps up at my smell I guess. I blush sheepishly and run to my suitcase. My ass was facing him when I bent down to my suitcase. I heard him growl. I chuckle. I felt my robe come up just a tad. Reveling a little of my ass. I picked out my clothes and turned towards him. His eyes were pitch black. I guess he was fighting with his wolf. I shrug and went back to the bathroom.

CJ's pov

I notice Izzy peaking out of the bathroom. I then smelt her walking out of the bathroom. Damn she's hot. Her robe was tight. She has an ass and boobs for a 14 year old. It sounds like I'm perverted but you seem to forget that it's normal for a 16 and 14 year old to be together. Hell I've seen 10 and 18 year olds together. It's gross but this generation now and days.

Anyway she walks to suitcase and her ass was in full view. My wolf was going crazy. It took everything I had to keep from ripping her robe off and.... Alright enough, Liam. He growls and I think she heard. She chuckles. As she bends down a little more, the robe goes up a little more. Liam was trying hard to get through. He was fighting against me hard. I growl against him. I was fighting it too. My eyes were turning black as my wolf was trying. She turns and looks at me. She shrugs and goes back to the bathroom. Oh boy, that girl.