INTRO

"On the left side is max and on the right side is rex".And " this means they are talking.

"My name is Max,and I have a twin brother named Rex.
"We have a height of 2'1ft we weght 80 pounds and we have brown hair,an blue eyes,and we are twelve year old.

"I bet you are woundering why can't they do things on their own?Well I got your answer for that,this disability stops all of our muscle movements that everyone eles have,but us.And it stops our bone from growing since we was born,so we look like newborn babies.It mess with our speech,walking and eating and most of all it mess with our heart's we can get sick easily like get flu,pneumonia,chicken pox etc.

"All of this can happen to us if we didn't have our parent's we wouldn't be here,so our parent's is our savior for keep us healthy as much as possible with the medicine that the hospital give to our parent's to keep us from getting sick.

"The thing is that one us get sick the other get sick as well it's like a twin thing me and my brother have together,but I hate when we get sick.

"We sometimes spend a week or two in the hospital it sucks being in a hospital.Because me and rex are really not a big fan of them cause to me and rex hospitals is like an exit way to death it scares me and rex when ever we get sick it always feel like we are next in line to go to heaven or something.

OUTSIDE POV

"When our parent's took us outside in only in a nappy with no clothes or socks on.

"Me an rex was looking around and found really pale people grabbing kid's that was our age,but they look way bigger then we our.

"Me and rex started get scared when they was walking over toward us.Me and rex we didn't know what was going on when they got us from our parent's arms an put us in something warm and soft then they put something over us to stay put.

"Then they put something over our nose it smelt funny at first than me an rex got sleepy an fell asleep that's all I remeber.

"This the car seats that they put the twin boy's in"