GETTING HEALTHY AGAIN

"The doctors is trying to get the twin boys like this healthy an get rid of this nasty cold they have an I will show you what the bottles look like at the end of the chapter kay"

SUPERIOR Amy's POV
"Okay jeff watch them till I get back with their bottles" I said.

"she left out of the nursery to go make eight bottles for the twins"

DOCTOR JEFF'S POV
"Okay" I said.

"He went over to one of the rocking chair's that they have in the nursery an their is one inbetween the incubator's an the other one is by the window"

"Three Hour's Later"

"I'm so sorry I took so long with the bottles I just had to make sure the bottles with the milk in it was the right temperature" I said to Jeff.

"NO,NO it's okay so um who do you want to pick up an feed" I said to Amy.

"How about this I take max an sit in the rocking chair by the window " I said to Jeff.

"And you take rex an sit in the rocking chair that's inbetween the incubator's" I said to Jeff.

"That sound fair enough to me" I said to Amy.

"Still Doctor jeff POV"

"Okay I went over to get rex and I made sure that one of my hand's was under his head my other hand was on his bum an set in the rocking chair inbetween the incubator's.Then Amy came over to me an gave me two bottles with water in it an two bottles with milk with cold medicin mix in it.
I watch her walk over to the windowsill to drop her two bottles with water in it an two bottles with milk with cold medicin mix in it on to the windowsill.She walk over to max incubator an lift him out gently out of the incubator an walk over to the rocking chair by the window.When I look back at rex he was staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Still Doctor Jeff POV"

"Hi, there beautiful look at what I got for you a yummy bottle's for you" i said to rex.

"He just look at the bottle an kept giving me coo's here an there it was just so darn cute.

REX'S POV

"I woke up cause I felt movement,so I opened my eyes to see a plae looking men holding me.Then I look over at this pale looking women holding my sleeping brother.And was walking over to a chair thingy by the square thingy an it has some see through thing's on the square thingy with liquid in it.So I look back at the pale men till he saw me and said to me in a baby voice"Hi, there beautiful look at what I got for you a yummy bottle's for you.I just stared at that thing that he call's a bottle.And it has some liquid in it I wanted,so I tryed to say some word's to tell him that I wanted the bottle,but all that came out was coo's.

"When I got myself situated on the rocking chair I look up an saw jeff talking an playing with rex since he was awake it was to cute.All I heard was "Hi, there" an "yummy bottle's", so when I reach behind me to get a bottle that has water in it.When I look down to feed max he was awake an looking at me with his blue confused eyes.

"Hi, max my name is Amy "pointed in jeff direction" and that person over there is jeff he has your brother rex and he is feeding your brother an I'm about to feed you as well "Brought up her hand to show max" and look at what I got in my hand it's food" I said to max.

MAX'S POV

"I woke up when this pale looking women jot me awake when sitting down.

An So I look up to see the pale look women looking down at me I was confused she said her name is Amy and said "That person over there is jeff and he is feeding your brother rex" so now I know their names.I really wanted what's in that see through thingy really bad,so I tryed to reash for the thing,but instead I grad on to her hair it felt so soft.So I played in it an put it in my mouth to let her know I was hunger.