THE VISIT

"This is a picture of max and rex,so max is on the left and rex is on the right and like always I'll show you the pictures at the end of the chapter kay enjoy the story"

"Morning around 9:30a.m. inside the kingbom"

DAVID'S POV
"I opened my eyes an got blinded by the bright light that was coming through the curtains I look over toward Ken to see he is still asleep he know's that we have to be at the center at 12 o'clock "Look over toward the clock on the night stand" I saw it's 9:33a.m. "Groans" I got up an make my way to the restroom to do my morning rountines.

"Six minutes later"

"Ah that was refreshing" I look over toward the bed an see Ken still asleep "sigh" so I went to go wake him.

"He is shaking him"

"Groan" "Stop that" Ken said.

"Smiling" "Honny you have to wake up if we want to give our babies some gifts on time an not be late" I said to him.

"Deep Chuckle" "I will love just wait in the dining room an eat breakfast an we will be out in 30 minutes to go buy them some gifts okay" Ken said.

"Okay" I said.

"Five minutes later"

KEN'S POV
"I walk down stair's dress in a red button up shirt with a black vest with a very long black coat I walk into the dining room to see my love talking to one of our servant's her name is Mia cute name right.

"Oh hey honny" I said.

"Hi,love" My love said to me.

"Hey sir" She said. "She bowed to him"

"Hey Mia" I said.

"Would you like what your husband is having sir? She asked.

"No I'll just have a glass of blood" I said to her.

"Okay sir be right back" She said.

"She came back with his glass of blood"

"Thankyou we are in a hurry today cause today is a special day" I said.

"You are welcome sir,but will you show us the pictures of the babies when you come back from the center? She asked.

"Yes I'll show everyone the pictures kay" I said to her.

"Squeal" "Okay sir have fun" She said.

"Him an David got up from their seats an walk over toward their car they shared an got in and on their way to the store"

THE Heaven 'R' US STORE

"Stil Ken POV"

"When we got there we pulled into a parking lot we both got out of the car I lock the car up an walk over toward my love we both entered the store an went straight to the baby aisle.

"Honny ooh look at all of the stuffies an cute paci they are just so cute" My love said to me.

"I know love let's just get two of each that you like an hurry up we are running late it's "Look at his watch on his left arm" 11 o'clock love" I said to my love.

"Okay I got two sets of prince paci and two of the same animal,but two different color's they are two tiger's one is white and black an the other one is orange and black" My love said.

"Okay lets go check out an go to the center" I said.

"Kay" My love said.

"They payed for their stuff in the check out line an went back to their car an drove off to the center"