COMING HOME

"This was how they saw them when they went to go get them so they can come home with them and on the left side is Max and on the right side is Rex and like always I'll show you pictures at end of the chapter enjoy!😘

"A week later"

David's POV
I can't believe that today we get our babies we have to be at the center at 9 o'clock I think I really don't know what time were suppose to be their "Look to his right on the bed" "Sigh" I'm getting tired of Ken over sleeping if I can't over sleep he can't either.

"KEN" I yelled.

"Shot up in bed""Yes what's going on""Still half asleep" Ken said.

"You got to get up cause today we are suppose to be getting our kids from the center today" I said.

"Shock""Okay I'll be ready in three and down in five" Ken said.

"Kay I'll be downstairs waiting on our family Kay" I said to him.

"David kissed Ken before he left the room when David left the room he went downstairs to wait for their family,so he ate breakfast to take time off his hand"

"Four minutes later"

"Ring,Ring,Ring"

"Still David Pov"

"Jump" That scared me I was so into this book to notice time have passed by "Ring" "I'm coming" "Gosh" inpatient vampires these days I better go open the door before they get mad. I said to myself.

"He went to unlock at least twelve locks to let them in"

"Hi, come in" I said.

"They all walk into the house and walk into the living room and seat down on the couch an David walk and seat down on the love seat"

"So how was you'll trip here" I asked.

"Tiring" They all said.

"Well we got to leave in about "Look at his phone time" two minutes" I said.

"Well if you and Ken about to leave then were is Ken? My mother ask.

"Up stairs mom still trying to get ready" I said.

"Well have a safe journey there and back Okay sweetheart" My mother said.

"We will see you guys when we get back and if I was you I'll cover my ears for a bite" I told them.

"They covered their ears and look at David to see what he was about to do"

"KEN JOHNSON IF YOU DON'T BRING YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW I'LL BRING YOU DOWN MYSELF DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" I yelled.

"Yes love I'm coming" Ken said.

"Good cause your family and me are waiting" I said.

"Okay on my way" Ken said.

Ken's POV
Sometimes my love scares me a lot when he yells,so I'm making my way downstairs to see our family in the living room. I said to myself

"Hi, everyone" I said to everyone.

"Hey" They all said.

"Love are you ready and did you put the car seat's in the car? I ask.

"It's already in the car I think Mia put it in the car last night" My love said.

"Kay do you have the diaper bag ready? I ask as well.