TODAY IS NOT GOOD

"This is what Max and Rex saw when they woke up".

"The bold words are the conversation that the doctor and the twin's parent's was having".

MAX'S POV
"My head hurts a lot.I open my eyes just a little,so that my eyes can adjust to the light all I see is a see through thing and it has circles on the sides.
It looks like I'm in a hospital room that's meant for babies that's what I think I don't really remember what really happend all I remember is getting put in a soft thing and something that smelt funny that's it.
For some reason I feel really hot an my heart hurt's a lot.My head feel funny to,but all I hear is really loud "BEEPING" noise.And out of nowhere their is pale looking people rushing into the room and over to me an rex see through thing.I really don't know what is going on at all and I'm having trouble breathing properly to.

"He is wailing and wheezing and coughing at the same time cause his heart hurting an he feel like his suffocating"

REX'S POV
"My head is pounding an it hurts a lot.
So I crack my eyes open just a little bit to adjust to the bright light I see I'm inside some see through thing don't know the name of it.And for some reason I really don't feel well at all I'm hot all over an having trouble breathing properly to.

"The same thing that is happened to max is happening to rex"

"Still rex pov"

"But all I hear aleast two really loud "BEEPING"noises.And out of nowhere I see really pale looking people with weird white things on an they rushed to me an max see throungh things.But what I saw made me cry was max was not moving,but he was barely breathing an so was I we both look pale as a white sheet.

DOCTOR FRED'S POV

THE TWIN'S PARENT'S AN DOCTOR PHONE CALL!
"RING RING"

Mr and Mrs jackson:"Hello"

Doctor Fred:"Hello I'm speaking to the two twins boys parents?

Mr and Mrs jackson:"Yes is something wrong?

Doctor Fred:"No,No I just have some question for Mr and Mrs jackson!

Mr and Mrs jackson :"What are the questions?

Doctor Fred:"Well the blood samples I got back from the lad says that they have health issues do you by any chance know what their issue is"

Mr and Mrs jackson:"Well they have this disability that stops all of their muscle movements they have and they can't talk,walk,or eat on their own and they are twelve years old,but they look like newborn babies to everyone else"

Doctor Fred:"Why did you give them up if they had all of these problems?

Mr and Mrs jackson:"Well we couldn't pay for all of their medication we just wan't them to have a nice new mommy and daddy that can love them and take care of them much better than we did"

Doctor Fred:"Thankyou Mr and Mrs jackson and I will make sure those beautiful twin boys find a nice home kay"

Mr and Mrs jackson:"Thankyou so much and god bless your kind heart"

Doctor Fred:"You are welcome"

DOCTOR FRED'S POV
"This is good cause all the other kids we got only fit the profiles of the headspace between infants and toddlers.That means the twins fits the newborn profiles and they can't grow even if they was turned into a newborn vampire an most of all they can get sick if they are around someone that is sick.I was so caught up in my though's that I didn't see the emergency sign go off in my office my pager went off "DANG IT"I called my superior Amy off my pager.I started to run while I was on the phone with her.

THE DOCTOR'S AND SUPERIOR'S CONVERSATION POV
"ON THE PHONE"
Dr F:"What happend?

A:"Doctor it's about the two babies we got today"

Dr F:"What is wrong with them?

A:"They have a fever an having trouble breathing"

Dr F:"Okay put them on oxygen stat"

A:"Yes Doctor"

"called end"

"This happend before the episode happened"

SUPPERIOR Amy's POV
"I was walking to go see the twin boy's today an check how they are doing.
So when I walk to the nursery that we have in Honey Bear's center something was not right I could feel it in my gut.Then their was a really loud "BEEPING" noises coming from inside the nursery an into the hallway.
I ranned over to the emergancy button then nurses and doctor's started to show up from different direction's of the hallway.

"She was giving out orders to the doctors and nurses"
"GO to the nursery now while I page doctor fred to help" I said.
"Yes ma'am"

"I got a call from doctor fred about what happend.I told him everything.
"Yes Doctor"
So I ranned back to the nursery to hear
wails,wheezing,and coughing that is all I can hear.

REX'S POV
"They started to put sticky stuff were our heart is.Then some women that look plae bust into the room saying
"Doctor Fred said to put the babies on oxygen and he is on his way here now DO IT!
"Yes ma'am
I don't know what happened.But my heart don't hurt anymore and me and max let the darkness consume us.